Random good picture Not show
2. The prisoner was subjected to systematic torture.
3. He is systematic in his work.
4. The teacher made a systematic work of teaching.
5. They had not found any evidence of a systematic attempt to rig the ballot.
6. The way he works isn't very systematic.
7. He's very systematic in all he does.
8. They commenced a systematic search.
9. There is much subjectivity in systematic palaeontology.
10. Systematic reviews: synthesis of best evidence for clinical decisions.
11. This phenomenon has been confirmed by systematic research.
12. Site supervision should be both systematic and comprehensive.
13. This great evil is rooted in systematic injustice.
14. Widespread and systematic crime occurs in normal[sentencedict.com], everyday situations.
15. The former is an area over which systematic knowledge is much less precise.
16. So we wanted this systematic question to go right through Whitehall and to greatly reduce the functional load on departments.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Therefore, one must adopt a systematic approach to acid-base diagnosis, as emphasized earlier in this chapter.
18. Systematic use of a checklist often reveals faults in work design such as inadequate access, visibility and labelling.
19. For all his systematic innovative accomplishments, Edison worked only in the electrical field.
20. His prosecution perhaps heralds an end to the systematic corruption that has stained this government's reputation.
21. Our study indicates that there is no systematic change in colonic function after cholecystectomy.
22. In Britain no systematic evidence exists of the role of governing bodies in reviewing the curriculum.
23. Politics, as a pracitice, whatever its professions, has always been the systematic organization of hatreds.
24. Human rights activists have accused the country's government of a systematic perpetration of violence against minority groups.
25. It hardly matters, because examples of bias are there in abundance, and some take fairly systematic forms.
26. It should also be recognised that non-standard forms are systematic and not haphazard.
27. But it is all of them working together in a systematic way that produces the dramatic results companies really want.
28. The Public Records Office currently retains some supplementary benefit records but there is no systematic sampling system.
29. Like Allen, I would urge you to provide a systematic review of the empirical data supporting your proposal.
30. Recommended changes had to be substantiated by explicit statements of rationale, supported by the systematic review of relevant empirical data.
More similar words: systematically, lymphatic system, domestic system, system, ecosystem, solar system, immune system, skeletal system, unitary system, economic system, digestive system, endocrine system, seniority system, management system, mathematical, mathematics, schematic, cremation, dramatic, dogmatic, aromatic, pragmatic, chromatic, traumatic, enigmatic, rheumatic, automatic, achromatic, diplomatic, phlegmatic.