Random good picture Not show
1. In many Muslim countries, the women wear veils.
2. He embraced the Muslim religion.
3. According to Muslim theology there is only one God.
4. She holds traditionalist Muslim views.
5. The Muslim religion was founded by Mohammed.
6. His grandfather was a Muslim cleric.
7. Friday is a holiday in Muslim countries.
8. Stevens became a Muslim and adopted the name Yusuf Islam.
9. Why not widen the discussion to include the Muslim and Jewish points of view?
10. The Muslim RDR is demanding a rerun of last week's presidential poll.
11. Harri was the only practising Muslim in the class.
12. Hakeem is currently observing the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, and fasts between sunrise and sunset.
13. You can't be a Muslim and a Catholic at the same time - it's just not possible.
14. The Islamists liked his reference to Turkey's Muslim identity.
15. Thus, passionate bhakti existed long before the Muslim conquest.
16. Hindu rule was already tottering before Muslim penetration.
17. Muslim pilgrims on their way to Mecca.
18. The attitude of the Muslim rulers toward Hinduism varied.
19. Ceremonial prostration is part of Muslim prayer.
20. So, my Muslim son has become an infidel!
21. This could be seen through the long Muslim hegemony.
22. How can you do the Muslim chauvinist thing?
23. The Muslim places of lie over yours.sentencedict.com
24. Except for a brief Christian interlude at the beginning of the 11th century, Istanbul has been a Muslim city for almost 1300 years.
25. What are the prospects for overcoming the strife between the Christian minority and Muslim majority?
26. Ethiopia'sart springs from her early Christian as well as her Muslim heritage.
27. Many Christians today feel the need to relate their experience to that of the Hindu, the Buddhist and the Muslim.
28. Less than 1 percent of the men in any Muslim country are polygamous.
29. The U.S. military has been at pains not to offend its Muslim host.
30. The mosque is a activity site and culture center of Muslim religion.