Random good picture Not show
1. Coconut fiber can be made into mats.
2. The muscle fiber of this animal is diseased.
3. The modern-day diet has too little fiber in it.
4. Choose foods that are high in fiber and low in calories.
5. Without enough liquid, fiber can plug up the intestines.
6. Her very moral fiber was rotten to the core.
7. Fiber has no calories or nutritional value.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. It was into bioengineering, lasers, fiber optics.
9. But fiber optics may change all that.
10. It required cellular adaptations in thought and nerve fiber.
11. The end of a nerve fiber is stimulated to or above its sensitivity threshold level.
12. Those who chose the most cereal fiber and more slowly digested carbohydrates from yogurt and breakfast cereal had the lowest risks.
13. A fiber optic system can send its signals greater distances and with less signal degradation than can the traditional coaxial system.
14. In addition, these meals provide almost no fiber, important for preventing many chronic conditions from cancer to constipation.
15. Communications-grade fiber is measured two ways: fiber miles and sheath miles.
16. The containers are made of peat and wood fiber laced with soluble fertilizer and peat pellets that expand when watered.
17. The phone company has been installing fiber here since the mid- 1980s.
18. A fiber mile is one strand of fiber measuring one mile long is equal to 12 fiber miles.
19. Today, most large-scale upgrades replace traditional components with fiber optic technology in the trunk sections of the network.
20. Political combatants now routinely impugn the very moral fiber of their opponents.
21. In addition, fiber optic transmission offers greater security from illegal signal tapping.
22. Internet connections expanding by 15 percent a month. Fiber optics transmitting 40 billion bits of data per second.
23. Whole grains are higher in fiber than processed grains, making them harder to digest.
24. Eating cereals and fruit will give you plenty of fiber in your diet.
25. Most over-the-counter breakfast cereals have 2 to 4 grams of fiber, and high-fiber cereals have up to 9 grams.
26. One is getting cereal with 13. 5 grams of fiber, and the other is getting a cereal with 4 grams.
27. All traditional craft materials are represented: clay, glass, wood, fiber and metal with examples from contemporary artists.
28. The final chapter where the current commercial applications of optical fiber technology are reviewed is very informative.
29. These firms also sell or lease capacity on their fiber to Sprint and other long-distance firms.
30. We do know that some people stuff themselves with fiber and still get cancer.