Random good picture Not show
1) We bought a Danish phrase book.
2) We came across a new phrase in the text.
3) She used the phrase 'survival of the fittest'.
4) That's exactly the phrase I was looking for.
5) This phrase is labelled as an Americanism in this dictionary.
6) She was, in her own favourite phrase, 'a woman without a past'.
7) He hashed a phrase in order to colour the sentence.
8) At the end of this phrase,(http://sentencedict.com/phrase.html) the music modulates from C to G.
9) In the phrase 'a hard frost', 'hard' is a collocation of 'frost' and 'strong' would not sound natural.
10) In the phrase 'she smiled cheerfully', the word 'cheerfully' is an adverb.
11) We are governed, in Lord Hailsham's famous phrase, by an 'elective dictatorship'.
12) "Start slowly" is the key phrase for the first-time marathon runner.
13) A phrase jumped out at me in a piece about copyright.
14) This phrase can be loosely translated as 'Go away'.
15) Every phrase in this poem is pregnant with meaning.
16) The phrase 'glass ceiling' is a fairly recent coinage.
17) Tasting is believing, to coin a phrase! .
18) His every phrase is salted with personality.
19) The phrase is common diplomatic parlance for spying.
20) That was a picturesque phrase.
21) This phrase is repeated at intervals throughout the song.
22) They phrase in new machinery for increased automation.
23) That phrase has come into usage.
24) It's difficult to tick off in a phrase.
25) Polly tried to think how to phrase the question.
26) The phrase has become almost meaningless.
27) I was, to coin a phrase, gobsmacked!
28) The phrase 'a hard frost' is a collocation.
29) The phrase was caught on and immediately became popular.
30) 'Significant other' meaning 'partner' - now that's an interesting turn of phrase.
More similar words: enthrall, crash, trash, as far as, cameras, in so far as, contrast, case, base, ease, phase, contrast to, harassment, by contrast, laser, in case, embarrassed, at ease, based on, release, purchase, in case of, increased, decrease, database, in any case, in a sense, basement, infrastructure, a series of.