Random good picture Not show
1. Three companies were amalgamated into a corporation.
2. Directors of a corporation are trustees for the stockholders.
3. Judy works for a large American chemical corporation.
4. The firm has ties with an American corporation.
5. The corporation has decided that no heavy-duty trucks are permitted to pass through the centre of the city during rush hours.
6. There are plans to split the corporation into a number of smaller independent companies.
7. They have decided to liquidate the corporation by the end of the next month.
8. It is a legal fiction that a corporation is a person.
9. The firm has close ties with an American corporation.
10. The inflation did the corporation up.
11. The president disbanded the corporation.
12. She is the outgoing head of a large corporation.
13. News Corporation is headquartered in Sydney.
14. The corporation was tricked out of $20 million.
15. He works for a large American corporation.
16. The corporation has now gone up.
17. The corporation divested itself of its subsidiaries.
18. He has brain-trusted the major corporation.
19. A changing world has put pressures on the corporation.
20. There will be no alteration in corporation tax.
21. They have ties with an American corporation.
22. John works for a large American chemical corporation.
23. It takes brains to administer upon a large corporation.
24. The corporation was founded in 2006.
25. PJH Corporation said it had been approached by two possible suitors who had submitted bids to buy the company.
26. Mr Hall is non-committal about the number of jobs that the development corporation has created.
27. The rule applies where a person owns stock in a corporation.
28. Their mission was to crack into the computer system of a major corporation.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. The film peeks behind the scenes of a multinational corporation.
30. She was determined that she would be equal to any test the corporation put to them.
More similar words: corporate, incorporate, exploration, collaboration, operation, correlation, migration, AND operation, reparation, separation, frustration, immigration, integration, celebration, transportation, consideration, concentration, demonstration, generation gap, administration, decorate, ratio, portion, corruption, proportion, nation, in proportion to, relation, donation, formation.