Random good picture Not show
1. The corporation has decided that no heavy-duty trucks are permitted to pass through the centre of the city during rush hours.
2. Three companies were amalgamated into a corporation.
3. There are plans to split the corporation into a number of smaller independent companies.
4. They have decided to liquidate the corporation by the end of the next month.
5. Directors of a corporation are trustees for the stockholders.
6. Judy works for a large American chemical corporation.
7. It is a legal fiction that a corporation is a person.
8. The firm has ties with an American corporation.
9. The firm has close ties with an American corporation.
10. The inflation did the corporation up.
11. She is the outgoing head of a large corporation.
12. News Corporation is headquartered in Sydney.
13. The corporation was tricked out of $20 million.
14. PJH Corporation said it had been approached by two possible suitors who had submitted bids to buy the company.
15. He works for a large American corporation.
16. The corporation has now gone up.
17. The corporation divested itself of its subsidiaries.
18. She didn't want to work for a big corporation where everything was so impersonal.
19. He has brain-trusted the major corporation.
20. The corporation will pay all costs and expenses incurred with its written consent.
21. A changing world has put pressures on the corporation.
22. The corporation may be charged with default on its contract with the government.
23. There will be no alteration in corporation tax.
24. The corporation is fighting to survive its second brush with bankruptcy.
25. Mr Hall is non-committal about the number of jobs that the development corporation has created.
26. The rule applies where a person owns stock in a corporation.
27. Their mission was to crack into the computer system of a major corporation.
28. The film peeks behind the scenes of a multinational corporation.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. She was determined that she would be equal to any test the corporation put to them.
30. Members of the public would jump at the chance to become part owners of the corporation.
More similar words: corporate, incorporate, exploration, collaboration, operation, correlation, migration, AND operation, reparation, separation, frustration, immigration, integration, celebration, transportation, consideration, concentration, demonstration, generation gap, administration, decorate, ratio, portion, corruption, proportion, nation, in proportion to, relation, donation, formation.