Random good picture Not show
1. This untutored mathematician had an obsession with numbers.
2. I'm not a very good mathematician.
3. No mathematician is infallible; he may make mistakes, but he must not hedge.
4. None other than the greatest mathematician in the world.
5. A.. Only to another mathematician.
6. Mary became a painter, Grace a mathematician.
7. A brilliant mathematician and a natural-born bomb-maker.
8. Hermite was a distinguished mathematician who was well-known for his generosity to younger men.
9. Most people see only the line, but the mathematician can see the points.
10. A capable mathematician and astronomer, he compiled detailed planetary tables for astrological use.
11. As a mathematician, Bertrand Russell pointed out that while there were two nuclear powers, only those two powers could quarrel.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. A fractal description originally developed by mathematician Michael Barnsley, has been adapted to digitally sampled audio.
13. Or a young mathematician can be prompted to list different combinations of numbers that, when added, total the number 10.
14. I have hardly ever known a mathematician who was capable of reasoning. Plato
15. A mathematician, he and his care manager drew up a list of 12 unmet needs.
16. However, once upon a time the mathematician was a child too.
17. Pliny also asserted that the mathematician and astronomer Anaxagoras of Clazomenae had predicted the Aegospotami meteorite fall.
18. Whichever mathematician or computer buff chooses to examine the set, approximations to the same fundamental mathematical structure will be found.
19. This untutored mathematician has an obsession with numbers.
20. British mathematician, logician , philosopher, founder of process philosophy.
21. The famous mathematician Newton first proved the binomial theorem.
22. Isaac Newton was a great scientist and mathematician.
23. Lewis Carroll was both a mathematician and an author.
24. Pythagoras was the first true mathematician.
25. Q. Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?
26. In the middle of the last century, British mathematician Alan Turing proposed the following test for determining whether a computer could think.
27. He was staring at her as though he was piecing together bits of her personality like a mathematician working on some equation.
28. It helps kids to focus less on whether they are exactly right and more on thinking like a mathematician.
29. He could have been the world's greatest piper, a significant mathematician, an international stage performer.
30. Computer graphics is, among other things, just what the mathematician needed: an appropriate mechanism for turning algebra into forms.
More similar words: mathematical, mathematics, schematic, systematic, systematically, optician, politician, theoretician, cremation, dramatic, aromatic, dogmatic, chromatic, automatic, traumatic, rheumatic, pragmatic, enigmatic, phlegmatic, achromatic, diplomatic, grammatical, dramatically, charismatic, melodramatic, automatically, grammatically, monochromatic, anathema, math.