Random good picture Not show
1) NASA discovered a mathematical error in its calculations.
2) She was absorbed with the mathematical problem.
3) A simple mathematical formula has been devised to allow you to calculate the interest due.
4) He's some kind of mathematical genius.
5) He is unusually adept in mathematical calculations.
6) He bought a new mathematical textbook.
7) With mathematical problems, you can save time by approximating.
8) Mathematical knowledge is transmitted from teacher to student.
9) Mathematical astronomy was the great innovation by the Greeks of the 5th century BC.
10) This theory can only be expressed in mathematical language.
11) The test has scores for verbal skills, mathematical skills, and abstract reasoning skills.
12) Computers have been used to prove mathematical theorems.
13) She gave us 20 mathematical problems to solve.
14) He developed a mathematical formula describing the distances of the planets from the Sun.
15) She has a natural feeling for mathematical ideas.
16) The whole trip was planned with mathematical precision.
17) Mathematical physics is an almost impossibly difficult subject.
18) The test measures verbal and mathematical ability.
19) The solution can be expressed by a mathematical equation.
20) I racked my brains trying to solve the mathematical problem.
21) He has worked out a mathematical problem.
22) He towers above his fellow students in mathematical ability.
23) He read in the paper about a mathematical prodigy who was attending university at the age of 12.
24) A mathematical theory of statistical predictors and how to assess their accuracy has been developed by the principal investigator and others.
25) After studying differential calculus you will be able to solve these mathematical problems.
26) Analog computers are generalpurpose devices which employ laws of physics for performing mathematical operations.
27) It took him twenty minutes to work the last mathematical problem.
28) Somehow he again made a mistake in solving the mathematical problem.
29) Analogue computers are generalpurpose devices which employ laws of physics for performing mathematical operations.
30) His latest book examines the relationship between spatial awareness and mathematical ability.
More similar words: mathematics, systematically, schematic, dramatically, grammatical, automatically, grammatically, cremation, pathetically, dramatic, dogmatic, aromatic, euphemistically, enigmatic, chromatic, traumatic, automatic, rheumatic, pragmatic, phlegmatic, diplomatic, achromatic, charismatic, melodramatic, fanatical, statically, monochromatic, erratically, fanatically, sabbatical.