Synonym: combine, join, merge, unify, unite. Similar words: corporate, corporation, decorate, elaborate, airport, rancor, contemporary, laboratory. Meaning: [ɪn'kɔrpəreɪt /-'kɔːp-] v. 1. make into a whole or make part of a whole 2. include or contain; have as a component 3. form a corporation 4. unite or merge with something already in existence. adj. formed or united into a whole.
Random good picture Not show
1. We shall try to incorporate some of your ideas in our future plan.
2. The new cars will incorporate a number of major improvements.
3. We had to incorporate the company for tax reasons.
4. We can incorporate this information into our report.
5. Queensway Quay will incorporate shops, restaurants and other amenities.
6. We will incorporate your suggestion in the new plan.
7. The party vowed to incorporate environmental considerations into all its policies.
8. Paints incorporate with oil.
9. Some designs incorporate a two - piece bonnet and yoke.
10. They may also incorporate a transposition device.
11. Various design and control systems which incorporate intelligent processes.
12. The plans incorporate several revolutionary new concepts which, for obvious reasons, must be kept top secret.
13. Like most romance fiction, Medical Romances incorporate a number of standard romance conventions.
14. A successful unified theory must therefore necessarily incorporate this principle.
15. These incorporate a very long run which promises high speed.
16. The only way in which one could incorporate such fine-grained information from the Text710 would be to completely re-tag the LOB corpus.
17. Rules incorporate more traditional expertise in handling situations like bumping and alternate carrier vouchers.
18. The further particulars given must incorporate the request or order.
19. Many hotels will incorporate leisure facilities in the form of fitness centres or nightclubs, or both.
20. Treaties, like any other form of agreement, characteristically incorporate both rights and duties as part of an interlocking bargain.
21. He has become more venturesome this season with dress designs that incorporate a variety of ethnic influences.
22. People are likely to create at least one piece of paper when making an agreement of sufficient complexity to incorporate expert determination.
23. No doubt Eliza spent hours scouring the beds and walkways for native plants to incorporate in her bird drawings.
24. Much of the growth, however, is now in systems that incorporate pre-packaged criteria.
25. Some new-home builders are revamping their standard home design to better incorporate the needs and desires of immigrant buyers.
26. But we know it can not be quite right because it doesn't incorporate the uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics.
27. Some boots may be insulated with Thinsulate or a fibrepile lining and others may incorporate breathable, waterproof membranes.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Made from a mixture of egg white and icing sugar, it involves vigorous beating to incorporate as much air as possible.
29. Two departments rely mainly on a single source for their forecasts with perhaps slight alterations to incorporate their own views.
30. The Country Club has only recently been expanded to incorporate even more amenities ... a delightful children's pool.
More similar words: corporate, corporation, decorate, elaborate, airport, rancor, contemporary, laboratory, exploration, collaboration, rate, operate, generate, at any rate, tolerate, desperate, strategy, cooperate, accurate, moderate, strategic, integrate, frustrate, illustrate, inveterate, desperately, accelerate, accurately, integrated, concentrate.