Random good picture Not show
1. Show your ticket at the barrier.
2. The police put a barrier across the road to stop the traffic.
3. The car crashed into the safety barrier and burst into flames.
4. The Sahara Desert is a natural barrier between North and Central Africa.
5. Problems with childcare remain the biggest barrier to women succeeding at work.
6. The lorry shaved the barrier, scraping its side.
7. She took a step nearer to the barrier.
8. The trees formed a dark and impenetrable barrier .
9. The angry crowds would not keep back the barrier.
10. Unemployment figures have broken through the three million barrier.
11. We went snorkelling along the Great Barrier Reef.
12. The age barrier appeared insurmountable.
13. The barrier absorbed the main impact of the crash.
14. The language difference proved an insurmountable barrier .
15. Please show your ticket at the barrier.
16. A large crowd crushed past the barrier.
17. You must show your ticket at the barrier.
18. The fans pushed against the barrier.
19. I realized I had to surmount the language barrier.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The river formed an impassable barrier for migrating animals.
21. Ozone is the earth's barrier against ultra-violet radiation.
22. The police put a barrier across the road.
23. The crowd linked arms to form a barrier.
24. Lack of confidence is a psychological barrier to success.
25. The language barrier makes debate impossible.
26. England's World Cup hero is determined to play through the pain barrier.
27. While we're in Australia, we're hoping to squeeze in a trip to the Barrier Reef.
28. In Bermuda, Sam's father took him on an excursion to a coral barrier.
29. The lorry went into a skid and crashed into the barrier.
30. They fell in love in spite of the language barrier .