Random good picture Not show
1. Evans had rheumatic fever, missed school and fell behind.
2. She has a rheumatic hip.
3. She had been up the whole night with rheumatic aches.
4. He's old and rheumatic and can't manage the stairs any longer.
5. They said it was rheumatic fever for two years....
6. She contracted rheumatic fever at the age of ten.
7. Any family history of rheumatic fever?
8. If there has been a history of rheumatic fever in the past. Refer to other chapters as necessary.
9. If there has been a history of rheumatic fever in the past.
10. He left Uppingham in 1937, following rheumatic fever, to serve with a Lloyd's underwriting firm.
11. The chorea tends to occur several months after rheumatic fever and lasts four to six weeks at most.
12. Half the active substances used for rheumatic conditions also appear in the 100 or so painkilling preparations available.
13. Rheumatic fever as a child, so the infection settled there, on the weakest spot.
14. Complications may include abscess, nephritis[sentencedict.com], and rheumatic fever.
15. Subjects:Patients with hematologic malignance and with rheumatic disease.
16. This is chronic rheumatic valvulitis involving the mitral valve.
17. It gives rapid relief from rheumatic aches and pains.
18. Sjogren's syndrome is sometimes linked to rheumatic problems such as rheumatoid arthritis.
19. One of the feared complications of the rheumatic diseases is renal failure.
20. We shouldn't make an initial diagnosis of active rheumatic fever to the people who generally get rheumatism easily until the evidence is definite.
21. Rheumatic fever mostly affects children in developing countries, especially where poverty is widespread.
22. Complications may include abscess, nephritis, and rheumatic fever. Tonsils that become chronically inflamed and enlarged require surgical removal (tonsillectomy).
23. He spent three months in the hospital with acute rheumatic arthritis.
24. They consulted a doctor who told them that there was very little that could be done for a rheumatic attack.
25. The Cornish holed stone, Men-an-Tol, is reputed to cure a variety of afflictions,[Sentencedict] particularly of a rheumatic nature.
26. Conclusion: Qiangxinboyuan decoction has the function to treat the rheumatic valvular disease cardiac failure.
27. The right ventricular function was studied before and after percutaneous balloon mitral valvuloplasty(PBMV) in 40 patients with rheumatic mitral stenosis.
28. Objective To analyse the related factors of left atrial thrombosis in patients with rheumatic mitral stenosis by echocardiography.
29. This article introduces professor Sun Jianzhi s clinical experience in treating rheumatic heart disease.
30. Objective To research the specificity of antigen from group A streptococcal cell membrane in procoagulant activity assay for the diagnosis of rheumatic carditis.
More similar words: rheumatism, traumatic, mathematics, dramatic, aromatic, dogmatic, schematic, chromatic, enigmatic, automatic, pragmatic, phlegmatic, achromatic, diplomatic, grammatical, charismatic, dramatically, grammatically, automatically, melodramatic, systematically, monochromatic, acclimatization, materialistic, formation, summation, dramatize, animation, cremation, reformation.