Random good picture Not show
1. He earns a good wage .
2. Most wage claims are settled by compromise.
3. All we are asking for is a fair wage.
4. The government would not intervene in private-sector wage bargaining.
5. The employers and strikers had deadlocked over the wage.
6. The minimum wage was set at ￡3.20 an hour.
7. The meeting deadlocked over the wage issue.
8. Raising the minimum wage would ratchet up real incomes in general.
9. He gets/earns/is paid a good wage,[Sentencedict.com] because he works for a fair employer.
10. The staff have agreed to a voluntary wage freeze .
11. Everyone should be entitled to a decent wage/standard of living.
12. The government exacts taxes from every wage earner above a certain level of income.
13. Such measures are needed to equalize wage rates between countries.
14. Wage increases are being kept to a minimum because of the recession.
15. The union had sought a wage increase and a shorter work week.
16. Rampant inflation means that our wage increases soon become worth nothing.
17. Women have yet to achieve wage or occupational parity in many fields.
18. The real wage is measured along the horizontal axis and the quantity of labour is measured along the vertical axis.
19. He travailed hard for his daily wage.
20. Rises in prices feed through to higher wage claims.
21. The church no longer paid a living wage .
22. The union demands a 7％ wage hike.
23. Wage rates depend on levels of productivity.
24. He is the only wage earner in the family.
25. Inflation has gobbled up our wage increases.
26. They work long hours in order to take home a fat wage packet.
27. The government supported the unions in their demand for a minimum wage.
28. We've decided to negotiate with the employers about our wage claim.
29. The president has proposed a hike in the minimum wage.
30. Door - to - door salesmen usually have a low basic wage and earn most of their money on commission.