Random good picture Not show
1. Histories make men wise ; poems witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep ; moral grave ; logic and rhetoric able to contend.
2. Mathematics is her favorite subject.
3. He can't grasp the basic concepts of mathematics.
4. I shall take literature and mathematics this spring.
5. She examined the pupils in mathematics.
6. Mathematics is the science of pure quantity.
7. Einstein's theory marked a new epoch in mathematics.
8. She is digging away at her mathematics lessons.
9. He excels in mathematics.
10. I'm going to take a course in applied mathematics this semester.
11. He is hot in mathematics and chemistry.
12. I am completely at home in mathematics.
13. He leads the class in mathematics.
14. That student has an aptitude for mathematics.
15. Mathematics is connected with astronomy.
16. Mathematics was never my strong point .
17. I conquered my dislike for mathematics.
18. She went on to study mathematics at university.
19. Mathematics was never my forte.
20. I'll help you with your mathematics if you're stuck.
21. He has a profound knowledge of mathematics.
22. She is digging at mathematics.
23. The core subjects are English(sentencedict.com/mathematics.html), mathematics and science.
24. The boy shows remarkable ability at mathematics.
25. She plans to take a course in mathematics.
26. Ingrid is currently teaching Mathematics at Shimla Public School.
27. Her research straddles mathematics and social sciences.
28. He grounded himself thoroughly in mathematics.
29. Statistics is a branch of mathematics.
30. To paraphrase Finkelstein, mathematics is a language, like English.
More similar words: dramatic, pragmatic, automatic, diplomatic, dramatically, automatically, math, statistics, formation, summation, information, transformation, the mass of, in the main, mate, format, matter, tomato, inmate, climate, intimate, teammate, estimate, material, ultimate, diplomat, no matter, athletic, estimated, a matter of.