Random good picture Not show
1. Kleptomania is a mania for stealing things.
2. Kleptomania is treatable, but it takes time.
3. Kleptomania is the disease in which a person has great difficulty resisting the impulse to steal something.
4. Kleptomania is a psychological disorder where the individual feels an uncontrollable urge to steal, mostly in stores.
5. Crossing the channel to nineteenth-century Paris, Shteir tracks the rise of the department store and the pathologizing of shoplifting as kleptomania.
6. Written and directed by Australian filmmaker Adam Elliot, the film spans 20 years as the two delve into subjects including psychiatry, autism, taxidermy, kleptomania and agoraphobia.
7. The millionaire who was caught shoplifting was found to be suffering from kleptomania.
8. Bree: Well, I wonder if the victims of your kleptomania felt the same way.
More similar words: megalomania, mania, maniac, maniacally, symptom, keep to, tomato, preceptor, stomach, tomahawk, automatic, automaton, spaniard, automation, automatically, woman, Roman, romance, romantic, pax romana, manifold, necromancer, romanticism, humanism, manifest, manifesto, manipulate, dehumanize, manipulating, manifestation.