Random good picture Not show
1. Her coat blouses above the hip.
2. I'm hip to his little tricks.
3. The new coats blouse gracefully above the hip line.
4. He's going to have his hip joint replaced.
5. She broke her hip in the fall.
6. Pulling at his tunic, Omoro bared his left hip.
7. Doctors have replaced the top of his hip bone with a metal sphere.
8. The old lady had fallen and broken her hip.
9. Don't carry money or documents in your hip pocket.
10. More and more people are getting hip to e-banking.
11. It's time to hip him to the secrets.
12. She had a hip replacement six years ago.
13. Three cheers for the winner—hip, hip(sentencedict.com), hurray!
14. My grandmother's having a hip replacement.
15. The thigh bone is connected to the hip bone.
16. Surgeons successfully implanted an artificial hip.
17. The hip joint is a ball-and-socket joint.
18. He had his leg amputated at the hip.
19. Three cheers for the winner — hip, hip, hooray!
20. He extracted a small notebook from his hip pocket.
21. He's just trying to be hip!
22. She has a rheumatic hip.
23. Three cheers for the winner: Hip, hip, hurray!
24. She was carrying a baby on her hip.
25. She fell downstairs and broke her hip.
26. She struck a pose, one hand on her hip and the other waving an imaginary cigarette.http://sentencedict.com
27. Her hip has been troublesome for quite a while, and she'll probably need surgery on it.
28. The skirt is slit to the hip on one side.
29. At least one-third of all women over ninety have sustained a hip fracture.
30. As I sidestepped, the bottle hit me on the left hip.