Random good picture Not show
1. The automaton no longer looked so innocent.
2. It was the mechanical accuracy of an automaton.
3. Rising slowly like an automaton, she made her way over to the counter and picked up the receiver.
4. She was an automaton, carrying out the simple instructions of her neural program: If whit fly occupied, withhold sperm.
5. Moving like an automaton, she went through all the motions of washing, dressing and putting on make-up.
6. Colette had continued to type like an automaton, never raising her eyes from the page she was copying.
7. If he too is just an automaton driven by his genetic predispositions what can be the scientific value of his observations?
8. Discrete event system is modelled as automaton.
9. Do you think I an an automaton?
10. He handled it with the preciseness of an automaton.
11. Modularization state automaton implements batch job execution.
12. Only an automaton wouldn't have noticed.
13. The result shows that the finite automaton can accept this limit set.
14. In this paper, a cellular automaton model is presented to simulate the evacuation process in the square.
15. Based on the cellular automaton (CA) made up of regular hexagon cells, the nearest neighbor type and periodic boundary condition, equiaxial microstructure as parent phase was obtained.
16. In existing one - dimensional cellular automaton models of traffic flow, drivers'varying behaviors are the deceleration probability.
17. I do the same route to work every day, like some sort of automaton.
18. I was what the materialists declared a human to be, an automaton.
19. This does not mean you should behave like an automaton.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Servants were not allowed to have eyes that were alive, that spoke of a person and not an automaton.
21. Piper wagged his hand up and down like a broken automaton.
22. He took my hand and led me away from the automaton.
23. As though I did not exist; as though it were an automaton who cleared brambles and counted magpies.
24. All her fears had been of Adam dead, Adam never waking from his trance, Adam turned into an automaton.
25. I was what the materialists declared a human to be, an automaton. How strange!
26. We proposed an inter-domain routing simulation model based on cellular automaton model to study the collective routing behavior of the inter-domain routing system.
27. Such a table is used to implement nondeterministic finite automaton (NFA).
28. A complex inference engine for generating operation-item and a developing model for software workflow based finite automaton were used in the system.
29. A new method is proposed for realizing the finite automaton with EPROM.
30. Alternate definition: Robot is the general term for a mechanical man or automaton , but has come to be applied to many machines which directly replace a human or animal.
More similar words: automatic, automatically, tomato, automobile, autonomy, autonomous, comatose, onomatopoeia, auto, stomach, atom, tomahawk, autopsy, autocue, atomic, put on, anatomy, autopilot, autocracy, autograph, autocratic, at once, put on airs, autobiography, megaton, diplomat, no matter, aromatic, at one time, all at once.