Random good picture Not show
1) A wooden stake was driven firmly into the ground.
2) He set the stake in the ground.
3) The stake had been sharpened to a vicious-looking point.
4) I would stake all my money on the chess with you.
5) General Motors acquired a 50% stake in Saab for about $400m.
6) He put up a stake to support the newly planted tree.
7) She has a stake in the future success of the business.
8) He holds a 51% stake in the firm.
9) Heretics were burned at the stake.
10) I'd stake my all on it.
11) He was burned at the stake for heresy.
12) Suspected witches were burnt at the stake .
13) The boy tethered the goat to a stake.
14) I can stake with you.
15) He decided to stake off a plot of vegetables.
16) Joan of Arc was burnt at the stake .
17) My honour is at stake.
18) The family honour is at stake.
19) The future of mankind is at stake.
20) Heretics were burnt at the stake .
21) The two heretics were burned at the stake.
22) Our children's education is at stake.
23) Witches used to be burned at the stake.
24) This decision puts our lives at stake.
25) His stake has been held in escrow since the start of the year.
26) I think she'll be head of this company in five year's time - I'd stake my reputation on it.
27) Those who want to take child abuse seriously today must stake out a humane child protection practice.
28) They have to win the contract - thousands of jobs are at stake.
29) He marked the spot on his map where he had seen the gold and returned later that month to stake his claim.
30) Tickets are on a 'first come, first served' basis,[http://sentencedict.com/stake.html] so stake your claim now.
More similar words: by mistake, take, take out, take up, take on, take off, take for, take to, take care, take away, take down, take time, take over, take place, take after, take apart, take note of, take turns, undertake, take the road, take care of, take charge, take it easy, take the lead, take effect, take part in, take action, take pride in, take notice of, take a chance.