Random good picture Not show
(1) The play has a very schematic plot.
(2) This is represented in the schematic diagram below.
(3) Schematic diagram of the gene 62 promoter region.
(4) Now, one can distinguish two kinds of schematic knowledge.
(5) It is a schematic diagram of the manufacturing process at that level of detail for a simple capacitor.
(6) Thus systemic and schematic knowledge develop concurrently, each supportive of the other.
(7) Figure 3. Schematic diagram of the gene 62 promoter region.
(8) They eschewed grand schemes of schematic explanation, preferring empirical explorations of the particular, with close attention to analyzing function.
(9) A schematic version of this relatively simple circuit is shown in Figure 9.2.
(10) The degree of formality ranged from elaborate and schematic written documents to a simple mental rehearsal of what would happen next.
(11) Schematic representations of the fusion proteins and reporter gene that were used.
(12) These were expressed in schematic diagrams showing the relationship between building development and open land.
(13) The schematic drawings are used as the basis for bidding.
(14) A schematic diagram of the method is shown in figure 3.4.
(15) His business card had a small schematic map on the back.
(16) FIG. 4 Schematic diagram of protein-DNA contacts for one half of the complex[sentencedict.com], in a similar orientation to Fig. 2.
(17) A schematic diagram of an optical waveguide with a surface-immobilised antibody, designed for the competitive immunoassay of an antigen.
(18) The other kind of schematic knowledge has to do with mode of communication.
(19) In schematic form: The arrows indicate an order of determination which is supposed to operate on a long historical time scale.
(20) Schematic illustration of the dynamic mechanical impedance protocol.
(21) That method is frequently used in conjunction with the schematic method of interpretation and, to a somewhat lesser extent, the literal method.
(22) A notional/functional approach essentially seeks to establish correlations between systemic and schematic elements.
(23) It was a wrenching moment for Feingold: He stood sharply defined against a background that was all too schematic.
(24) His top offensive threats are two temperamental sophomores, and he made a major schematic shift in midseason. Pretty impressive.
(25) His top offensive threats are two temperamental sophomores, and he made a major schematic shift in midseason.
(26) See, for example, Fig. 5.3 Manuals which may contain maps, schematic diagrams and other materials warrant separate consideration.
(27) Need it be emphasized that this exposition claims to be no more than schematic?
(28) The problem then begins to stand clear and I shall now have to be brief and schematic.
(29) The rhetorical perspective has explicitly criticized the one-sidedness of much cognitive social psychological theory and its emphasis upon schematic categorization.
(30) I feel the verbs running away from me with each new rule, each new schematic diagram on the blackboard.
More similar words: mathematics, scheme, dogmatic, dramatic, automatic, pragmatic, chromatic, achromatic, diplomatic, phlegmatic, dramatically, grammatically, automatically, melodramatic, anathema, the mass of, in the main, schedule, on schedule, chemistry, chemical, crematory, behind schedule, ahead of schedule, semantics, formation, materialistic, summation, animation, dramatize.