Random good picture Not show
(1) She was very sympathetic when I was sick.
(2) I did not feel at all sympathetic towards Kate.
(3) We work best in a sympathetic atmosphere.
(4) He was enormously sympathetic when my father died.
(5) I found the doctors quite sympathetic.
(6) He was always there with a sympathetic ear .
(7) I'm here if you need a sympathetic ear .
(8) She was endlessly kind and sympathetic.
(9) I tried to use a sympathetic tone of voice.
(10) She was very sympathetic to the problems of adult students.
(11) He was very sympathetic to me when I was ill.
(12) I'm sympathetic to parents who are worried about what their children see on television.
(13) I don't find her a very sympathetic person.
(14) Most were sympathetic once we pricked their consciences.
(15) Build her up with kindness and a sympathetic ear.
(16) A counsellor should always be sympathetic and non-judgmental.
(17) The general attitude of the public is sympathetic.
(18) I don't find her very sympathetic.
(19) Tourists are, in the main,(sentencedict.com) sympathetic people.
(20) Her parents had been more sympathetic towards her.
(21) Drug addicts need sympathetic, not moralistic, treatment.
(22) They were extremely sympathetic to my plight. Sentencedict.com
(23) He's a good doctor with a sympathetic bedside manner.
(24) Did he give your proposal/complaints a sympathetic hearing?
(25) She sounds a most sympathetic character.
(26) Sue got a sympathetic round of applause.
(27) Russian newspapers are largely sympathetic to the president.
(28) He came over as a sympathetic person.
(29) He came across as sympathetic/a sympathetic person.
(30) How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerate of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of this.
More similar words: empathetic, sympathy, pathetic, empathy, empathic, empathize, aesthetic, anesthetic, prophetic, aesthetics, kinesthetic, athletic, aesthetically, symptom, path, all the time, by the time, apathy, at the time of, antipathy, compatibility, for the time being, heretic, genetic, ascetic, reticent, energetic, frenetic, magnetic, cosmetic.