Random good picture Not show
1. Managementmust take ultimate responsibility for the strike.
2. The ultimate decision lies with the parents.
3. We will accept ultimate responsibility for whatever happens.Sentencedict.com
4. Has the ultimate diamond been found?
5. What was his ultimate goal?
6. Our ultimate aim is to realize communism.
7. Complete disarmament was the ultimate goal of the conference.
8. His ultimate aim is to demerge the group.
9. American clippers were the ultimate sailing ships.
10. His defection to the other side was the ultimate betrayal.
11. Of course the ultimate responsibility for the present conflict without doubt lies with the aggressor.
12. His ultimate goal was to set up his own business.
13. Toward a day finally to achieve the ultimate goal of moving enough, but every step as the goal, to make it as a step function.
14. He was forced to face the ultimate humiliation the next morning.
15. War is the ultimate failure of public communication.
16. The Court has the ultimate power of decision.
17. Guy's home is the ultimate in luxury .
18. The workers' ultimate weapon was the strike.
19. Ultimate responsibility rests with the prime minister.
20. The ultimate responsibility for policy lies with the President.
21. Silk sheets are the ultimate luxury.
22. Paxman is surely the ultimate thinking woman's crumpet.
23. The ultimate decision rests with the Public Health Service.
24. As an ultimate sanction, they can sell their shares.
25. The sun is the ultimate store of power.
26. Whatever you do, don't call a "railway enthusiast" a trainspotter?it's the ultimate insult.
27. Defenders of the death penalty clearly regard it as the ultimate deterrent.
28. Conviction is everything in wishing. If you don't believe in your own power to make your wish come true, your wish will fly away, never to be seen again. But which leads to the most important point of all. If you're wishing for something possible, then it may be possible for you to do whatever you need to make it come true. The ultimate magic is not wishing, but doing.
29. He said it is still not possible to predict the ultimate outcome.
30. This is his centennial year and he's been granted the ultimate accolade - his face on a set of three postage stamps.
More similar words: ultimately, estimate, intimate, estimated, legitimate, climate, approximately, multiple, result in, full-time, at all times, mate, inmate, material, teammate, alma mater, stimulate, building materials, mathematics, from time to time, image, primary, minimal, imagery, adult, primarily, result, assault, culture, consult.