Random good picture Not show
1. In business, the pragmatic approach to problems is often more successful than an idealistic one.
2. She was a dreamer - not pragmatic.
3. We need to adopt a more pragmatic approach.
4. Our approach is essentially pragmatic.
5. They're pragmatic about the spending cuts.
6. Williams took a more pragmatic approach to management problems.
7. Mr Rafsanjani's pragmatism deserves pragmatic acceptance.
8. There is a more pragmatic reason.
9. It originally existed for pragmatic reasons.
10. He tends to be very pragmatic.
11. Styles may also vary along purely pragmatic dimensions.
12. He stressed the contribution that pragmatic Britain could make.
13. This was a more pragmatic statement than Curriculum 11-16.
14. What pragmatic principles govern lexical acquisition?
15. Branson was pragmatic about the cutbacks.
16. Wanless is an exception: good with people and pragmatic.
17. He or she is a pragmatic dreamer, a person with an original but attainable vision.
18. It rejects pragmatic gradualism in favour of grand design: its ideas are described as a Vision of 2005.
19. Corporate and commercial law seemed a pragmatic choice, an important place to start.
20. Its outlook will remain uniquely short-term, pragmatic, suspicious of grandiose institutional change.
21. To achieve electoral success, pragmatic parties might shift their position or expand the range of viewpoints they encompass.
22. Such an idea also had pragmatic appeal: saving herself from damnation.
23. However, it seems reasonable to assume that pragmatic factors in comprehension will also be present in production.
24. Pragmatic considerations led the government to abandon pure Marxist policies.
25. There are generally two pragmatic reasons for knowing the strength of a material.
26. In his pragmatic search for a partner to fulfil a role, love and happiness were secondary considerations.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. James Black is a measured, pragmatic Lepidus, who lets down his hair rather memorably at the Romans' revel.
28. Porras found an astute ally in newly elected President Alvaro Arzu, a pragmatic businessman with an instinct for building consensus.
29. Everything was affected by the rising tide including the growth of moderate, pragmatic Socialism.
30. He shared Pearse's ideal of a Free Ireland, but his methods were slightly more pragmatic.
More similar words: mathematics, dramatic, automatic, diplomatic, dramatically, automatically, fragment, practice, practical, building materials, practically, in practice, out of practice, formation, summation, information, transformation, democratic, statistics, statistical, participation, a young man, spray, practitioner, rage, drag, drag in, for ages, drag on, tragic.