Random good picture Not show
1. I hate having to make snap judgements.
2. These earrings snap on with special fasteners.
3. That elastic band will snap if you stretch it too far.
4. You'll snap that ruler if you bend it too far.
5. He just can't snap out of the depression he's had since his wife died.
6. The oar broke with a snap.
7. He would only snap at you.
8. You have to snap a photo.
9. He broke off the twig with a snap.
10. She closed her purse with a snap.
11. Simply snap the pieces into place.
12. He shut the book with a snap.
13. There was a cold snap after Christmas.
14. The dog made an unsuccessful snap at the meat.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. These earrings snap on with special fastener.
16. Snap! I've just bought that CD too!
17. She heard a twig snap.
18. The pieces just snap together like this.
19. The lid shut with a snap.
20. You should snap out of your sadness.
21. The test was a snap.
22. Snap! You've got the same shoes as me.
23. Talking to girls is a snap for him.
24. Snap! We're wearing the same shirts!
25. I was tempted to snap back angrily at him.
26. A snap election would be to their disadvantage.
27. Hey, snap! My hat's the same as yours.
28. Often a patient cannot snap out of their negativity that easily.
29. The silence of the forest was made evident by the occasional snap of a twig.
30. Every time we get a new delivery of clothes, people are queuing to snap them up.