Random good picture Not show
1. That elastic band will snap if you stretch it too far.
2. I hate having to make snap judgements.
3. You'll snap that ruler if you bend it too far.
4. He just can't snap out of the depression he's had since his wife died.
5. These earrings snap on with special fasteners.
6. Often a patient cannot snap out of their negativity that easily.
7. The oar broke with a snap.
8. He would only snap at you.
9. The plastic pieces snap together to make a replica of a dinosaur.
10. I had to make a snap decision about what to do with the money.
11. Now come on, snap out of it. Losing that money isn't the end of the world.
12. You have to snap a photo.
13. He broke off the twig with a snap.
14. She closed her purse with a snap.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Come on, snap to it, get that room cleaned up!
16. Simply snap the pieces into place.
17. There's no need to snap at me - it's not my fault that you lost your wallet.
18. I could obtain with the snap of my fingers anything I chose.
19. At a snap of his owner's fingers, the dog came running.
20. He always makes snap decisions and never thinks about their consequences.
21. He shut the book with a snap.
22. There was a cold snap after Christmas.
23. The dog made an unsuccessful snap at the meat.
24. I think this is too important for a snap decision.
25. I'm sorry, Casey, I didn't mean to snap at you like that.
26. These earrings snap on with special fastener.
27. Snap! I've just bought that CD too!
28. The silence of the forest was made evident by the occasional snap of a twig.
29. Every time we get a new delivery of clothes, people are queuing to snap them up.
30. She gripped the pipe with both hands, trying to snap it in half.