Antonym: unscientific. Similar words: scientist, identification, efficient, sufficient, science, artificial, efficiency, ancient. Meaning: [‚saɪən'tɪfɪk] adj. 1. of or relating to the practice of science 2. conforming with the principles or methods used in science.
Random good picture Not show
(1) New scientific discoveries are being made every day.
(2) This book is descriptive of a scientific exploration.
(3) I'm not interested in all this scientific malarkey.
(4) He issued a technical scientific treatise.
(5) He declares to have made a wonderful scientific discovery.
(6) All our results are published in scientific journals.
(7) We believe in investing in scientific research.
(8) After many years, his scientific work emerged from obscurity.
(9) The printing press helped diffuse scientific knowledge.
(10) He has dedicated his life to scientific research.
(11) She envisages an era of great scientific discoveries.
(12) It all looks highly scientific!
(13) Scientific stories titillate the fancy of the school boys.
(14) There are very few openings in scientific research.
(15) He learned a lot during his scientific expedition.
(16) We found further scientific evidence for this theory.
(17) There is little scientific evidence to substantiate the claims.
(18) This attitude stultifies scientific progress.
(19) His whole life is dedicated to scientific research.
(20) Scientific institutions have been reluctant to take corrective action.
(21) His parents are scientific and technological workers.
(22) He felt himself so powerfully attracted to the scientific ideal.
(23) It's important to winnow truth from falsehood in scientific research.
(24) The use of animals in scientific tests raises difficult ethical questions.
(25) The application of new scientific discoveries to industrial production methods usually increases efficiency.
(26) Scientific research is widely claimed to be the source of the high standard of living in the US.
(27) He decided to devote the rest of his life to scientific investigation.
(28) It seems that light energy will be an important subject of scientific research in the future.
(29) The area has now been formally designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
(30) He exerted considerable influence on the thinking of the scientific community on these issues.
More similar words: scientist, identification, efficient, sufficient, science, artificial, efficiency, ancient, identify, specific, terrific, significant, specifically, significance, significantly, sentiment, plaintiff, esterification, client, patient, lenient, nutrient, recipient, transient, ingredient, entity, orientation, entitle, mention, incentive.