Random good picture Not show
(1) This food is very nutrient.
(2) The nutrient in the soil acts as a stimulus to growth/to make the plants grow.
(3) The roots transmit moisture and nutrient to the trunk and branches.
(4) Magnesium is the nutrient element in plant growth.
(5) The nutrient is quickly leached away.
(6) Furthermore, intercurrent disease may affect nutrient levels.
(7) Plants under stress from drought, disease or nutrient deficiency are the most likely to attract insect pests.
(8) With construction of the dam, the loss of nutrient rich sediment led to the collapse of sardine fishing in the delta.
(9) Variation in the nutrient content of the water was clearly the major factor involved.
(10) Production is often highest in early summer when nutrient levels are maximal, though the water is still close to freezing point.
(11) Nitrates contribute to nutrient enrichment which encourages algal growth and blooms.
(12) Organic manures as nutrient sources-how best to make the most of organic manures and slurry in arable crop rotations.
(13) Venom, it seems, is also a basic nutrient of politics.
(14) Early drilled crops have a greater and earlier nutrient demand and their root systems can cope better, he said.
(15) Nutrient renewal also occurs more rapidly under a managed fallow system than it does under unmanaged fallow for a number of reasons.
(16) This lists the horse's nutrient requirements according to the latest research.
(17) This is the minimum daily amount of a nutrient required by an adult to prevent symptoms of deficiency. Sentencedict.com
(18) Phosphorus is a nutrient used in fertilizer that helps plants grow.
(19) You ought never to see nutrient deficiencies because they are a sign of incorrect feeding.
(20) Worldwide, indeed, surplus nutrient is at least as dangerously polluting as pure toxin.
(21) Timber had been removed without nutrient replacement and there were major weed problems in the rice.
(22) A poor diet, with low nutrient snacks can lead to nutritional deficiencies.
(23) Although the increase in rainfall would aid irrigation, it would add to the problems of soil erosion and nutrient leaching.
(24) Nitrogen use will be more problematic, but precision farming will enable farmers to keep track of field nutrient balances.
(25) This may not be as far fetched as it seems, considering the low nutrient content of tropical forest soil.
(26) It is worth encouraging children to eat something at breakfast because they have high calorie and nutrient needs.
(27) This species is not exacting with respect to light and soil composition, but disappears in tanks with a high nutrient content.
(28) If the limitations of the 24-hour recall are kept in mind, gross calculations of nutrient intake are valid.
(29) Physiological problems Finally, a few words about some physiological problems which result from nutrient deficiencies and weather conditions.
(30) Tenderly he wiped its mouth and nostrils and eyes as it coughed into life, vomiting saline nutrient over his hands.
More similar words: orientation, friend, friendly, boyfriend, experience, experienced, girlfriend, make friends with, client, lenient, ancient, patient, developing countries, efficient, scientist, recipient, transient, ingredient, scientific, sufficient, neutral, nut, peanut, minute, entertainment, sentiment, diminutive, dried, alien, series.