Random good picture Not show
1. He maintains a rigidly right-wing political stance.
2. What is your stance on environmental issues?
3. The boxer took up a fighting stance.
4. The doctor's stance on the issue of abortion is well known.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The Congress had agreed to reconsider its stance on the armed struggle.
6. The President has adopted a tough stance on terrorism.
7. The president has adopted a hardline stance against abortion.
8. What is the newspaper's stance on the war?
9. He is known for his anti-abortion stance.
10. What is your stance on corporal punishment?
11. The government has softened its stance on public spending.
12. Private contractors joined in condemning the Government's stance.
13. California has adopted a tough stance on the issue.
14. He has changed his stance on monetary union.
15. Judges are increasingly taking a tougher stance on rape.
16. Widen your stance for greater stability when hitting the ball.
17. Jenny took up a stance with her feet slightly apart, ready to catch the ball.
18. His controversial stance has left him out on a limb.
19. He lounged in an armchair in a stance of deliberate contempt.
20. Her public stance was much tougher than her private feelings on the subject.
21. He is a vociferous critic of the president's stance on abortion.
22. Take a comfortably wide stance and flex your knees a little.
23. Would you say the government's stance on law and order has softened?
24. Her stance on taxation could be a big vote-getter in this election.
25. There appears to be increasing support for the leadership to take a more aggressive stance.
26. The wife of the accused has maintained an impartial stance throughout the trial.
27. There have been repeated calls for the president to moderate his stance on contraception.
28. Craig doesn't have a car as a part of his anti-consumerist stance.
29. The UN called on all parties in the conflict to take a positive stance towards the new peace initiative.
30. He argued that the economic recovery had been facilitated by his tough stance.
More similar words: distance, instance, substance, for instance, assistance, resistance, circumstance, in the distance, pittance, acceptance, of importance, stand, stand out, stand up, stand for, stand by, standard, distant, instant, cancer, cancel, constant, stand up for, stand up to, chance, glance, dancer, understand, music stand, instantly.