Random good picture Not show
(1) to be severe with oneself and lenient with others.
(2) As a first offender, he received a lenient sentence.
(3) He believes the government already is lenient with drug traffickers.
(4) They believe that judges are too lenient with terrorist suspects.
(5) The sentence was criticized as being unduly lenient.
(6) In your case, we are prepared to be lenient.
(7) The police are sometimes more lenient with female offenders.
(8) Professor Oswald takes a sightly more lenient view.
(9) The judge was lenient with him.
(10) I hope the judge will be lenient.
(11) The judge was far too lenient with him.
(12) Imposing a lenient sentence for such a serious crime sets a dangerous precedent.
(13) School examiners say that marking has become more lenient in recent years.
(14) People say she was lenient with me.
(15) The judge agreed that it was unduly lenient.
(16) Ian Dobkin, defending(sentencedict.com), asked for a lenient sentence.
(17) They are too lenient: that makes it flattering.
(18) Your father's too lenient to people like Tommaso.
(19) He was given a comparatively lenient fine.
(20) Federal agencies are more lenient that in the past.
(21) His parents are too lenient with him.
(22) He will press for stricter, not more lenient, pollution controls.
(23) This would be reflected in a more lenient sentence of 30 months.
(24) Hanging would seem quite a lenient sentence considering the enormity of his crime in those harsh old days.
(25) The appeal judge agreed that the original sentence was unduly lenient.
(26) It's a question of finding the mean between too lenient treatment and too severe punishment.
(27) There is little evidence that harsher punishments deter any better than more lenient ones.
(28) On March 26 the prosecutors appealed to the Supreme Court because of what they considered the excessively lenient judgments.
(29) In the view of the Court the sentence was too lenient.
(30) Without question, many judges and sheriffs are far too lenient in sentencing people found guilty of violent crimes.
More similar words: convenience, violent, talented, equivalent, client, ancient, patient, nutrient, unrelentingly, scientist, efficient, transient, recipient, ingredient, scientific, sufficient, orientation, entertainment, sentiment, even if, denial, senior, opening, lens, blend, screening, length, calendar, at length, challenged.