Random good picture Not show
1. Fundamentally, women like him for his sensitivity and charming vulnerability.
2. An instrument used to measure tactile sensitivity.
3. His comments show a lack of sensitivity.
4. Migrating birds show extreme sensitivity to air currents.
5. She pointed out with tact and sensitivity exactly where he had gone wrong.
6. She is not known for her sensitivity in dealing with complaints.
7. Confidentiality is important because of the sensitivity of the information.
8. The eyes of some fish have a greater sensitivity to light than ours do.
9. Don't be fooled by his kindness and sensitivity - it's just a front.
10. Many doctors lack sensitivity when dealing with their patients.
11. The sensitivity of the detector can be increased.
12. Lewis emerges as a composer of distinction and sensitivity.
13. He's a mixture of anger and sensitivity.
14. If he had a grain of sensitivity he wouldn't have asked her about her divorce.
15. The course teaches sensitivity to body language.
16. Many children have a sensitivity to cow's milk.
17. She has always shown a sensitivity to audience needs and tastes.
18. She broke the news to us with great sensitivity.
19. Such is the sensitivity of the information that only two people are allowed to know it.
20. She handled the situation with great sensitivity and delicacy.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. There is deep sensitivity over the treatment of minority groups.
22. It's a matter of great political sensitivity.
23. Dickens was lauded for his social and moral sensitivity.
24. Some children develop a sensitivity to cow's milk.
25. Due to the obvious sensitivity of the issue he would not divulge any details.
26. A good relationship involves concern and sensitivity for each other's feelings.
27. With students she had a sure touch and showed great personal sensitivity.
28. He appeared to be treating the potentially explosive situation with some sensitivity.
29. One of the side effects of the drug is an increased sensitivity to sunlight.
30. Dealing with children who are so damaged calls for immense tact and sensitivity.
More similar words: sensitive, activity, density, productivity, intensity, transition, inquisitive, levity, gravity, sense, activist, transit, sensor, as it is, tension, pension, in a sense, position, diversity, offensive, make sense, sensation, consensus, senseless, extension, dimension, extensive, defensive, opposition, composition.