Random good picture Not show
1. An instrument used to measure tactile sensitivity.
2. His comments show a lack of sensitivity.
3. Migrating birds show extreme sensitivity to air currents.
4. Fundamentally, women like him for his sensitivity and charming vulnerability.
5. She pointed out with tact and sensitivity exactly where he had gone wrong.
6. Many doctors lack sensitivity when dealing with their patients.
7. The sensitivity of the detector can be increased.
8. Lewis emerges as a composer of distinction and sensitivity.
9. He's a mixture of anger and sensitivity.
10. The course teaches sensitivity to body language.
11. Many children have a sensitivity to cow's milk.
12. She broke the news to us with great sensitivity.
13. She handled the situation with great sensitivity and delicacy.
14. It's a matter of great political sensitivity.
15. Dickens was lauded for his social and moral sensitivity.
16. Some children develop a sensitivity to cow's milk.
17. She played with great sensitivity.
18. Interviewing victims of crime must be done with sensitivity.
19. She is not known for her sensitivity in dealing with complaints.
20. Confidentiality is important because of the sensitivity of the information.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. The eyes of some fish have a greater sensitivity to light than ours do.
22. Don't be fooled by his kindness and sensitivity - it's just a front.
23. If he had a grain of sensitivity he wouldn't have asked her about her divorce.
24. She has always shown a sensitivity to audience needs and tastes.
25. Such is the sensitivity of the information that only two people are allowed to know it.
26. There is deep sensitivity over the treatment of minority groups.
27. With students she had a sure touch and showed great personal sensitivity.
28. He appeared to be treating the potentially explosive situation with some sensitivity.
29. One of the side effects of the drug is an increased sensitivity to sunlight.
30. Dealing with children who are so damaged calls for immense tact and sensitivity.
More similar words: sensitive, activity, density, productivity, intensity, transition, inquisitive, levity, gravity, sense, activist, transit, sensor, as it is, tension, pension, in a sense, position, diversity, offensive, make sense, sensation, consensus, senseless, extension, dimension, extensive, defensive, opposition, composition.