Random good picture Not show
2. Patient men win the day.
4. The patient died from acute cerebral hemorrhage.
5. She injected the patient with penicillin.
6. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation.
7. The patient was transferred to another hospital.
8. The doctor is very patient with his patients.
9. They had doped the patient heavily before the operation.
10. The patient thrashed about in bed.
11. The patient nurse ministered to the dying old man.
12. She's been extremely patient about it all.
13. I shall go and see the patient anyway.
14. Be patient and the situation may resolve itself.
15. She's very patient with young children.
16. The patient is on a diet.
17. The patient died from acute cerebral haemorrhage.
18. More often than not the patient recovers.
19. The doctors did their best to relieve the patient.
20. Treatment is tailored to the needs of each patient.
21. The doctor becalmed the agitated patient.
22. The patient was writhing on the bed in agony.
23. At 9 o'clock the patient was wheeled in.
24. The doctor drugged his patient quickly.
25. The patient made a rapid recovery.
26. The doctor inhibited the patient from taking that medicine.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. A patient throng was waiting in silence.
28. The attendant should make the patient happy and hopeful.
29. The young cashier gave a patient sigh.
30. Therapeutic measures were selected to fit the patient.
More similar words: orientation, twentieth, patent, occupation, client, ancient, lenient, nutrient, participation, transient, recipient, scientist, efficient, ingredient, scientific, sufficient, presentation, concentration, concentrating, identification, implementation, representative, representation, tie up, entertainment, sentiment, frontier, facilities, pat, patch.