Random good picture Not show
1. You get a big salary incentive and free board and lodging too.
2. The most direct financial incentive to prevent rubbish is to charge people by the amount of rubbish they put out.
3. As an added incentive , there's a bottle of champagne for the best team.
4. Farmers lack any incentive to manage their land organically.
5. Bonus payments provide an incentive to work harder.
6. There is no incentive for people to save fuel.
7. Neither side would have an incentive to start a war. Ergo, peace would reign.
8. There is little or no incentive to adopt such measures.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The company operates a share incentive scheme for its workers.
10. A little bonus will give the employees an incentive to work harder.
11. The emphasis is on the carrot of incentive rather than the stick of taxes.
12. She had the added incentive of being within reach of the world record.
13. There will be a major incentive among TV channels to keep standards up.
14. There is an added incentive for you to buy from our catalogue-a free gift with every purchase.
15. Awards provide an incentive for young people to improve their skills.
16. It's the biggest financial incentive ever dangled before British footballers.
17. The incentive to sell more is large - and it plainly works.
18. Workers need to be given an incentive to improve their performance.
19. This is probably the strongest incentive of all.
20. It would act as an incentive.
21. He believed strongly in economic incentive.
22. I've never had a better incentive to hurry home.
23. Low prices give the farmers little incentive.
24. He argues that the free supply of skilled labour will act as an incentive for employees to be more diligent.
25. The absence of penalties for anti-competitive behaviour means that firms have every incentive to engage in price-fixing.
26. So long as there is a demand for these drugs, the financial incentive for drug dealers will be there.
27. Indexation of pay rises to productivity will give people an incentive to work harder.
28. Both players freely acknowledge that money was a major incentive.
29. Low levels of profitability mean there is a lack of incentive to undertake new investment.
30. They don't try very hard, but then there's no incentive.
More similar words: concentrate, concentration, concentrating, representative, sentiment, Cent., active, motive, native, scent, recent, decent, center, accent, per cent, actively, relative, century, central, acquiescence, supportive, detective, objective, executive, sensitive, narrative, cognitive, deceptive, recently, relatively.