Synonym: opinion, persuasion, thought, view. Similar words: mention, essentially, experiment, experimental, not to mention, entertainment, on time, in time. Meaning: ['sentɪmənt] n. 1. tender, romantic, or nostalgic feeling or emotion 2. a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty.
Random good picture Not show
1. There's no room for sentiment in business.
2. This is a sentiment I wholeheartedly agree with.
3. Public sentiment is against any change to the law.
4. Should sentiment be controlled by reason?
5. love is not only a sentiment but also an art.
6. Nationalist sentiment has increased in the area since the bombing.
7. A section of defeat's sentiment most abstains from is,never forgets.
8. Have clean and pure mind,[sentencedict.com] noble sentiment; in each patient with a occupation smile; do not expect anything in return just offer in their heart.
9. Love is not only a sentiment but also an art.
10. There is no room for sentiment in business.
11. The film is flawed by slightly treacly sentiment.
12. The Foreign Secretary echoed this sentiment.
13. I heartily subscribe to that sentiment.
14. There was no fatherly affection, no display of sentiment.
15. There's no place for sentiment in business.
16. All these writers run to sentiment.
17. Political life has been infected by growing nationalist sentiment.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. With the last sentiment, Arnold was in hearty agreement.
19. Laura kept that letter out of sentiment.
20. Public sentiment rapidly turned anti-American.
21. The people are renowned for their deep religious sentiment.
22. His speech loosed a tide of nationalist sentiment.
23. They were encouraging nationalistic sentiment among the students.
24. They were busy canvassing and drumming up sentiment against the new government.
25. He was more in touch with public sentiment than many of his critics.
26. The killings at the weekend helped arouse popular sentiment against the organization.
27. Cloying speech or sentiment.
28. There can be no war nowadays between civilized nations, nor any peace that is not hollow and delusive unless sustained and backed up by the sentiment of the people who are parties to it.
29. I don't long for luxurious life and gorgeous appearance , but I need a complete in habitation for sentiment.
30. In the world of high finance, there is little room for sentiment.
More similar words: mention, essentially, experiment, experimental, not to mention, entertainment, on time, in time, meantime, commencement, amendment, from time to time, consent, sentence, entity, at present, represent, entitle, comment, moment, mentor, enticing, identity, identify, incentive, parenting, entirely, for the present, omnipresent, segment.