Random good picture Not show
(2) The ancient Greeks dedicated many shrines to Aphrodite.
(3) Marriage became an institution in ancient societies.
(4) According to ancient legend, the river is a goddess.
(5) She's very proud of her ancient royal lineage.
(6) The aisle was floored with ancient bricks.
(7) The ancient Egyptians stored information on scrolls.
(8) Ancient people like to have a declaration before war.
(9) Cracks and fractures are appearing in the ancient wall.
(10) The ancient ivy cleaved to the ruined castle walls.
(11) People have lived in this valley since ancient times.
(12) This stone axe is a relic of ancient times.
(13) The Romans set out to civilize the Ancient Britons.
(14) The ancient Buddhist temple is ringed around with hills.
(15) He was an expert on ancient Chinese astronomical literature.
(16) Yesterday we visited the forum of ancient Romans.
(17) She's doing a doctorate in ancient history.
(18) The fund was specified to maintain the ancient buildings. Sentencedict.com
(19) That photo makes me look ancient!
(20) Ancient scrolls were found in caves by the Dead Sea.
(21) A king in ancient times had many slaves to work for him.
(22) This book acquaints the students with the ancient cultures of Europe.
(23) The book serves as a bridge between ancient wisdom and modern science.
(24) In ancient times the messages were relayed from one place to another.
(25) They are demanding the restitution of ancient treasures that were removed from the country in the 16th century.
(26) The ancient temple ruined in the war will be reconstructed soon.
(27) These upright stones are the vestiges of some ancient religion.
(28) The ancient way to settle a quarrel was to choose a leader from each side and let them fight it out.
(29) The origins of this ancient structure are lost in antiquity.
(30) He was one of the world's foremost scholars of ancient Indian culture.
More similar words: efficient, scientist, sufficient, scientific, science, efficiency, financial, incident, financial crisis, client, patient, lenient, nutrient, transient, recipient, ingredient, orientation, entrance, entertainment, sentiment, facies, pencil, society, species, council, principle, principal, renunciation, conciliatory, alien.