Synonym: immediate, moment, pressing, prompt, quick, second, urgent. Similar words: instantly, instance, constant, for instance, install, distant, assistant, installation. Meaning: ['ɪnstənt] n. 1. a very short time (as the time it takes the eye blink or the heart to beat) 2. a particular point in time. adj. 1. occurring with no delay 2. in or of the present month 3. demanding attention.
Random good picture Not show
1. The women took an instant dislike to one another.
2. I'll be back in an instant.
3. The show was an instant success.
4. I felt an instant aversion to his parents.
5. There is no instant cure for this condition.
6. In an instant her mood had changed.
7. He spooned instant coffee into two of the mugs.
8. The snake's venom induces instant paralysis.
9. I'll have instant noodle for supper.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. We live in an era of instant communication.
11. She felt an instant rapport between them.
12. For an instant, Catherine was tempted to flee.
13. I shall be back in an instant.
14. She took an instant dislike to me.
15. His response was almost instant.
16. This account gives you instant access to your money.
17. Tears stay(sentencedict.com), instant understand.
18. For a brief instant, I thought she was going to fall.
19. His attack on the manager led to his instant dismissal.
20. I took an instant dislike to him.
21. Jen burst out laughing the instant she walked in.
22. Come here this instant !
23. Instant coffee just doesn't compare with freshly ground coffee.
24. Touching the wires means instant death.
25. The card gives you instant access to your savings.
26. Their eyes locked together for an instant.
27. She was plucked from obscurity to instant stardom.
28. From no words not talked about speechless, only need a silent instant just.
29. The old ethic of hard work has given way to a new ethic of instant gratification.
30. No matter what he is offered to eat he polishes it off in an instant.
More similar words: instantly, instance, constant, for instance, install, distant, assistant, installation, substantial, substantially, in step, instinct, against, instruct, stand, instead of, instructor, instrument, mainstream, stand up, stand for, stand out, stand by, stance, instruction, institution, reluctant, important, standard, fight against.