Synonym: designate, distinguish, know, label, make out, nail, name, place, recognize, spot, tag, tell. Similar words: identification, identity, identical, residential, presidential, scientific, incident, evident. Meaning: [aɪ'dentɪfaɪ] v. 1. recognize as being; establish the identity of someone or something 2. give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property 3. consider (oneself) as similar to somebody else 4. conceive of as united or associated 5. identify as in botany or biology, for example 6. consider to be equal or the same.
Random good picture Not show
1. First of all we must identify the problem areas.
2. We identify your needs, and tailor your training accordingly.
3. We cannot identify happiness with wealth.
4. She was able to identify her attacker.
5. Never identify opinions with facts.
6. Many of those arrested refused to identify themselves .
7. He refused point-blank to identify his accomplices.
8. Can you identify your umbrella among this lot?
9. First we need to identify actual and potential problems.
10. Can you identify the man by his picture?
11. The writer clearly intends his readers to identify with the main character.
12. Passengers were asked to identify their own suitcases before they were put on the plane.
13. The new test will enable us to identify more accurately patients who are most at risk.
14. I can identify that watch is mine by the scratches on the back.
15. Would you be able to identify the man who robbed you?
16. Even the smallest baby can identify its mother by her voice.
17. It's easy to identify his script.
18. The candidates all want to identify themselves with reform.
19. He found no direct evidence to identify a leaker.
20. Their job was to identify enemy collaborators.
21. I can't identify with men like him.
22. You need to identify your priorities.
23. Someone has to formally identify the body.
24. Did you identify all the pictures correctly?
25. He could identify any animal from its footprints.
26. Could you identify your umbrella among a hundred others.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. The markings are so blurred that it is difficult to identify.
28. He was too far away to be able to identify faces.
29. There are a number of distinguishing characteristics by which you can identify a Hollywood epic.
30. Police will have the pictures enlarged in an attempt to identify the thief.
More similar words: identification, identity, identical, residential, presidential, scientific, incident, evident, resident, diffident, president, confident, by accident, justify, gratify, testify, sentiment, plaintiff, evidence, residence, presidency, student, entity, dependent, entitle, mention, respondent, entirely, incentive, parenting.