Random good picture Not show
1. To preserve a friend three things are required: to honour him present, praise him absent, and assist him in his necessities.
2. The course required no prior knowledge of Spanish.
3. The situation required that he be present.
4. Some persuasion would be required to overcome her scruples.
5. Students are required to undertake simple experiments.
6. Total concentration is required with no distractions.
7. A deposit of 10% is required.
8. Part-time barman required. Hours and salary negotiable.
9. Set the dial for the number of copies required.
10. The written consent of a parent is required.
11. Prompt action was required as the fire spread.
12. The solution to the problem required many hours.
13. She required surgery on her right knee.
14. A pen or a pencil is required.
15. All it required was a bit of work.
16. A lengthy period of training is required.
17. The situation required that he should be present.
18. He packed a briefcase with what might be required.
19. It required superhuman effort to lift the huge boulder.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. All students are required to take this examination.
21. The police required the traveler to unlock his suitcase.
22. Teamwork is required in order to achieve these aims.
23. A holy person is required to read the Holy Bible.
24. Environmental impact reports are required under many circumstances by federal and state law.
25. Further information is required to determine the correct answer in any given instance.
26. Clearance of the site required the removal of a number of trees.
27. The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn(sentencedict.com), ambition and good health.
28. To minimize collateral damage maximum precision in bombing was required.
29. I could not force my body into the contortions required by classical ballet.
30. I am who I am, your opinion is neither desired nor required.