Random good picture Not show
1. To preserve a friend three things are required: to honour him present, praise him absent, and assist him in his necessities.
2. A holy person is required to read the Holy Bible.
3. Environmental impact reports are required under many circumstances by federal and state law.
4. Further information is required to determine the correct answer in any given instance.
5. The course required no prior knowledge of Spanish.
6. The situation required that he be present.
7. Clearance of the site required the removal of a number of trees.
8. The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.
9. Some persuasion would be required to overcome her scruples.
10. Few ministers have the nous or the instinct required to understand the ramifications.
11. Students are required to undertake simple experiments.
12. According to traditions, the selectmen are required by law to perambulate the bounds every five years.
13. Total concentration is required with no distractions.
14. Doctors are required to keep patients' records completely confidential .
15. Part-time barman required. Hours and salary negotiable.
16. Set the dial for the number of copies required.
17. The written consent of a parent is required.
18. Prompt action was required as the fire spread.
19. The solution to the problem required many hours.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. She required surgery on her right knee.
21. He failed to reach the required standard, and did not qualify for the race.
22. A pen or a pencil is required.
23. To minimize collateral damage maximum precision in bombing was required.
24. I could not force my body into the contortions required by classical ballet.
25. I am who I am, your opinion is neither desired nor required.
26. He had been circumcised within eight days of birth as required by Jewish law.
27. The army apparently refused point blank to do what was required of them.
28. Voluntary redundancies and natural wastage will cut staff numbers to the required level.
29. The master disk can be duplicated as many times as required.
30. People judged to be functionally illiterate lack the basic reading and writing skills required in everyday life.