Random good picture Not show
1. The movie 'Jaws' is about a man-eating shark.
2. We could see the fin of a shark as it slowly circled our boat.
3. His arm was ripped to pieces by a shark.
4. Shark numbers have dwindled as a result of hunting.
5. The shark is a masterpiece of evolution.
6. The shark snapped its jaws shut.
7. They were killed by a man - eating shark.
8. The shark sounded to catch food.
9. The shark described a circle around the shoal of fish.
10. The shark was writhing around wildly, trying to get free.
11. A shark can smell blood at a distance of half a kilometer.
12. A shark can crush a boat with its massive jaws.
13. He looked enormous, like a shark on the sand.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The Great White Shark has struck again.
15. Yes, beaming, grinning like a shark.
16. He smiled, looking more like a shark than ever.
17. Only later did the skin of the shark turn back to its more usual blue-and-white shading.
18. With a thrust of its fins, the shark moved through the water.
19. If a scuba diver is bitten by a shark in deep water, what color does the blood look?
20. His most famous artistic offering consists of a dead shark floating in a tank of formaldehyde.
21. Human remains were found among the stomach contents of the shark.
22. Never as long as I live will I marry that sinister shark who pretends to be so smooth and loyal and hard-working.
23. But with them comes the threat of larger predators(sentencedict.com), namely the great white shark.
24. All 21 points Gill scored last year, his first as a Shark, were assists.
25. Therefore it would be these human hormones that the shark would detect and home in on.
26. One might as well expect mercy from a killer shark or warmth from a cube of ice.
27. Kick the front leg vigorously as if you were trying to attract a shark!
28. But the seafood also is good, particularly the California halibut, Cajun mako shark and teriyaki mahi mahi.
29. Their chances of being killed by lightning are 30 times greater than their chances of being eaten by a shark.
30. The skyline, from any part of this magical plateau, was toothed like the jaw of a shark.