Random good picture Not show
1. The company needs to develop a stronger orientation towards marketing its products.
2. Companies have been forced into a greater orientation to the market.
3. The course is essentially theoretical in orientation.
4. To a society which has lost its orientation he has much to offer.
5. The movement is liberal and social democratic in orientation.
6. Farnese had the orientation of the church changed so that the front would face a square.
7. The orientation of the planet's orbit is changing continuously.
8. Discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation is still far too widespread.
9. His sexual orientation was a lot more gay than straight.
10. This is orientation week for all the new students.
11. Children need some orientation when they go to school.
12. He was unhappy with the commercial orientation of the organization.
13. The party has a broadly socialist orientation.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. These are crystalline polymers with chain orientation virtually perfect in one direction.
15. Lacking an orientation toward structure change, the information specialists did not appear to fit the notion of a vanguard group.
16. This orientation to the political sphere conditions internal management organization and culture.
17. All freshmen who attend optional orientation sessions receive information on date rape.
18. Translation and Interpreting 3. Cultural and orientation briefings 4.
19. The illusion of a company orientation masks the reality of behaviors designed to achieve personal objectives.
20. The reason: a fundamentally different parenting orientation.
21. The greatest problem at the orientation stage is getting the balance between orientation and more advanced instruction.
22. The Disney Company has a wonderful orientation program for new employees.
23. Understand their own strengths, to choose the life occupation orientation; practice their strengths, to accomplish his career.
24. The winding trail caused the hikers to lose their orientation.
25. We employ people without regard to their political or sexual orientation.
26. The meeting is open to everyone, whatever their political or religious orientation.
27. How can we get students to adopt a serious orientation to learning?
28. Proteins are asymmetric in an absolute sense in that every copy of the polypeptide chain has the same orientation.
29. The material is more extensive than that of the two earlier lectures, but the general orientation much the same.
30. Similarly, the participant culture does not supplant the subject and parochial patterns of orientation.
More similar words: presentation, representation, implementation, confrontation, representative, limitation, invitation, transportation, interpretation, rehabilitation, prestidigitation, concentration, identification, environmental protection, nutrient, patient, nation, donation, equation, zonation, relation, national, education, location, formation, operation, mention, summation, inflation, migration.