Random good picture Not show
1. The course is essentially theoretical in orientation.
2. The company needs to develop a stronger orientation towards marketing its products.
3. Companies have been forced into a greater orientation to the market.
4. To a society which has lost its orientation he has much to offer.
5. The movement is liberal and social democratic in orientation.
6. The orientation of the planet's orbit is changing continuously.
7. This is orientation week for all the new students.
8. the orientation of an iconoclast.
9. Children need some orientation when they go to school.
10. The party has a broadly socialist orientation.
11. Farnese had the orientation of the church changed so that the front would face a square.
12. Discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation is still far too widespread.
13. His sexual orientation was a lot more gay than straight.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He was unhappy with the commercial orientation of the organization.
15. Translation and Interpreting 3. Cultural and orientation briefings 4.
16. The reason: a fundamentally different parenting orientation.
17. This in part reflects the orientation toward cooperation.
18. First we were oriented towards the orientation building.
19. They then come to rest in some new orientation.
20. He has an international orientation toward his job.
21. These are crystalline polymers with chain orientation virtually perfect in one direction.
22. Lacking an orientation toward structure change, the information specialists did not appear to fit the notion of a vanguard group.
23. This orientation to the political sphere conditions internal management organization and culture.
24. All freshmen who attend optional orientation sessions receive information on date rape.
25. Understand their own strengths, to choose the life occupation orientation; practice their strengths, to accomplish his career.
26. The winding trail caused the hikers to lose their orientation.
27. We employ people without regard to their political or sexual orientation.
28. The meeting is open to everyone, whatever their political or religious orientation.
29. How can we get students to adopt a serious orientation to learning?
30. Proteins are asymmetric in an absolute sense in that every copy of the polypeptide chain has the same orientation.
More similar words: presentation, representation, implementation, confrontation, representative, limitation, invitation, transportation, interpretation, rehabilitation, prestidigitation, concentration, identification, environmental protection, nutrient, patient, nation, donation, equation, zonation, relation, national, education, location, formation, operation, mention, summation, inflation, migration.