Synonym: liquid, naiant, swim. Similar words: programming, immigrant, immigration, swing, in full swing, timing, coming in, seemingly. Meaning: ['swɪmɪŋ] n. the act of swimming. adj. 1. filled or brimming with tears 2. applied to a fish depicted horizontally.
Random good picture Not show
1. She and I are rivals for the swimming prize.
2. My favourite sports are tennis and swimming.
3. Alice joined the swimming club.
4. Swimming is my favourite form of exercise.
5. Our team won the swimming championships.
6. She has been eliminated from the swimming race.
7. Do you like swimming in the sea?
8. The swimming pool is drained and cleaned every winter.
9. Swimming is not allowed at this beach.
10. I often go swimming in summer.
11. Aquatic sports include swimming and rowing.
12. The swimming pool drains very slowly.
13. Swimming was one of her greatest satisfactions.
14. They spent the day swimming and sunbathing.
15. He boggled at the thought of swimming in winter.
16. The dangerous undertow means that swimming is not allowed.
17. I wouldn't hinder your work,I'm going swimming right now.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. I find swimming very therapeutic.
19. The children are disporting themselves in the swimming pool.
20. I like football more than swimming.
21. He drove in the direction of the swimming pool.
22. Of swimming and football he much preferred the former.
23. We went swimming in the sea.
24. I felt a bit self-conscious in my swimming costume.
25. He is immersed in the swimming pool.
26. I enjoy theater and swimming.
27. The hotel has a restaurant, bar and swimming pool.
28. Swimming is banned in this pond.
29. The advert featured a dolphin swimming around a goldfish bowl.
30. My swimming goggles keep steaming up so I can't see.
More similar words: programming, immigrant, immigration, swing, in full swing, timing, coming in, seemingly, examining, overwhelming, immune, immediate, summit, switch, switch off, committee, switch on, commission, commissioner, come to terms with, make friends with, mind, minor, admin, mind you, minute, minority, ministry, minimal, minimum.