Random good picture Not show
1. The government were dragged willy-nilly into the confrontation.
2. Her angry face forbode a confrontation.
3. There was a head-on confrontation between management and unions.
4. Their demands could lead to a serious confrontation with management.
5. The King made major concessions to end the confrontation with his people.
6. She wanted to avoid another confrontation with her father.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Confrontation is not always the best tactic.
8. He was unwittingly caught up in the confrontation.
9. She finds the continual confrontation very wearing.
10. We can't risk another confrontation with the union.
11. Direct confrontation was not his way.
12. It could have sparked a major confrontation.
13. The protest stopped short of a violent confrontation.
14. Japan seemed unlikely to risk military confrontation with Russia.
15. His actions brought him into direct confrontation with the authorities.
16. She had a series of heated confrontation with her parents over homework.
17. You should not have risked the confrontation with the government.
18. There was a violent clash/confrontation between rival supporters after the match.
19. There are signs that the confrontation is beginning to de-escalate.
20. She actually enjoys confrontation, whereas I prefer a quiet life.
21. They will plead with him to pull back from confrontation.
22. Today the city government has taken measures to prevent a repetition of last year's confrontation.
23. She had stayed in her room to avoid another confrontation.
24. Whether he is playing to Islamic radicals or simply taking a final poke at George Bush, his confrontation with America and the world will soon be one more problem for Mr.Clinton.
25. The commission remains so weak that it will continue to avoid confrontation with govern-ments.
26. The opposition appear to have chosen the path of cooperation rather than confrontation.
27. Some members feared Germany might raise its interest rates on Thursday. That could have set the scene for a confrontation with the US.
28. Police in the city have been cleaning up the debris left by a day of violent confrontation.
29. Britain is likely to stitch together some sort of political deal to avoid a confrontation.
30. We made it clear to them that we would not shrink from confrontation.
More similar words: confront, orientation, presentation, implementation, representation, in front of, invitation, limitation, contribution, in relation to, transportation, rehabilitation, interpretation, prestidigitation, conversation, conservation, environmental protection, consideration, concentration, a bone of contention, frontier, the front line, contain, container, representative, confession, nation, donation, education, relation.