Random good picture Not show
(2) This is an unwritten constitution.
(3) Any reform will destroy and pervert our constitution.
(4) The constitution guards the liberty of people.
(5) Britain has no written constitution.
(6) The American constitution was planned; the British constitution evolved.
(7) The club's constitution prevented women from becoming full members.
(8) Britain does not have a written constitution.
(9) The U.S. Constitution promises freedom of religion.
(10) The present constitution gives supreme authority to the presidency.
(11) Our constitution embodies all the fundamental principles of democracy.
(12) Britain has an unwritten constitution,[sentencedict.com] and the United States has a written constitution.
(13) The president agreed to amend the constitution and allow multi-party elections.
(14) Parliament remains the central institution of the constitution of the United Kingdom.
(15) There have been major changes in the constitution, but the system remains democratic.
(16) According to the American Constitution, presidential elections are held every four years.
(17) The Constitution of Canada is modeled upon that of England.
(18) The lack of a written constitution is a peculiarity of the British political system.
(19) The American Constitution has proved adaptable in changing political conditions. Sentencedict.com
(20) The movement to change the union's constitution is slowly gathering momentum.
(21) The prime minister is, in conformity with the constitution, chosen by the president.
(22) Every citizen should uphold the Constitution.
(23) California's state Constitution includes a guarantee of privacy.
(24) He suspended the constitution and assumed dictatorial powers.
(25) The constitution proclaims that public property shall be inviolate.
(26) Brazil's constitution forbids the military use of nuclear energy.
(27) If we only had some God in the country's laws, instead of beng in such a sweat to get him into the Constitution, it would be better all around.
(28) The right to speak freely is written into the Constitution of the United States.
(29) The concept of individual liberty is enshrined in the constitution.
(30) In a desperate attempt to stave off defeat, he reluctantly promised wholesale reform of the constitution.
More similar words: constitutional, institution, institutional, constitute, construction, contribution, demonstration, conditions, consumption, conservation, consideration, constant, construct, consecutive, constraint, consist in, constructing, situation, practitioner, pollution, evolution, execution, resolution, question, prosecution, distribution, munitions, instruction, installation, in question.