Antonym: insider. Similar words: consider, considerably, considerable, consideration, be considered as, side by side, side, aside. Meaning: ['aʊt'saɪdə(r)] n. 1. someone who is excluded from or is not a member of a group 2. a contestant (human or animal) not considered to have a good chance to win.
Random good picture Not show
2. Things often appear chaotic to the outsider.
3. I felt a complete outsider.
4. I'm an outsider, the only foreign woman in the group.
5. To an outsider it may appear to be a glamorous job.
6. The race was won by a 201 outsider.
7. To an outsider, the system seems complex and confusing.
8. Here she felt she would always be an outsider.
9. It would be fatal to bring in outsider.
10. The odds on the outsider were 100?1.
11. Amazingly, the job went to a rank outsider.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Their jargon is impenetrable to an outsider.
13. The winning horse was a rank outsider.
14. She always wagered on an outsider.
15. An outsider might misconstrue the nature of the relationship.
16. I would always be an outsider here - no matter that I spoke fluent Spanish.
17. He was an outsider in the race to be the new UN Secretary-General.
18. Malone, a cop, felt as much an outsider as any of them.
19. Sometimes an outsider will win at long odds, but not often.
20. As a child he was very much an outsider, never participating in the games other children played.
21. To an outsider, the issues that we fight about would seem almost laughably petty.
22. Last year he was a rank outsider for the title.
23. The firm has gone from being an outsider in the market to being a market leader.
24. He came from nowhere, this rank outsider[sentencedict.com], to beat a field of top-class athletes.
25. That horse is a complete outsider; I wouldn't waste your money on it.
26. The most likely outcome may be to subcontract much of the work to an outsider.
27. Although she's lived there for ten years, the villagers still treat her as an outsider.
28. To everyone's surprise, the post went to a rank outsider .
29. The horse that won the race was a rank outsider.
30. She had no wish to share her father with any outsider and regarded us as interlopers.
More similar words: consider, considerably, considerable, consideration, be considered as, side by side, side, aside, beside, besides, resident, on the side, lay aside, sidewalk, put aside, set aside, rider, alongside, residence, aside from, president, cast aside, presidency, residential, provider, presidential, cut short, at first sight, outstanding, subsidy.