Random good picture Not show
1. The lawyer proved the innocence of his client.
2. A lawyer acts for his client.
3. I have a client with me right now.
4. Discussions between a lawyer and client are privileged communications.
5. She has an appointment with a client at 10.30.
6. I've got a client with me at the moment.
7. The secretary led in the client.
8. The boss asked the secretary to let the client up.
9. "It is clear that my client has been less than frank with me," said his lawyer.
10. Enviros Consulting has a client base of more than 2,000 organisations worldwide.
11. Mr Black has been a client of this firm for many years.
12. My client was unable to meet her rent payments.
13. He's out to lunch with a client.
14. He refused to reveal the identity of his client.
15. The lawyer produced a clever defence of his client.
16. She was engaged in conversation with a client.
17. The court's judgement was favourable to their client.
18. I will be lunching with a client.
19. My client wishes to remain anonymous.
20. The lawyer explained the legal technicalities to his client.
21. Mr Thomas is seeing a client at 2:30.
22. Now and then I referred a client to him.
23. The property is currently under offer to a client.
24. He lunched with a client at the Ritz.
25. He advised his client to plead insanity .
26. Do you have a client named Peters?
28. Defence attorneys can use any means within the law to get their client off.
29. We will review the case and make a recommendation to the client.
30. The dealer had offloaded some of the shares onto a willing client.
More similar words: alien, lenient, patient, ancient, nutrient, scientist, transient, recipient, efficient, ingredient, sufficient, scientific, orientation, entertainment, sentiment, clip, click, cling, cliff, lie in, lie on, clinic, lie down, relief, decline, climate, relieve, supplier, believe, Charlie.