Random good picture Not show
1. The whole country is a single entity.
2. Church and empire were fused in a single entity.
3. The mind exists as a separate entity .
4. A company is a separate legal entity.
5. The country is no longer one political entity.
6. In the public mind they're a single entity.
7. Are we seeking to create a totally different entity?
8. The key attributes will uniquely identify any entity occurrence.
9. The entity could be operational by early next year.
10. There was one last entity present at this gathering, but he was of ethereal stock and invisible to the naked eye.
11. Prevalence of each congenital abnormality entity after prevention was calculated from the birth prevalence and the percentage effectiveness of prevention.
12. Furthermore, they would be viewed as a single entity from a collections point of view.
13. The new entity called Raxco/UIS Inc will be headquartered in Raxco's offices, Rockville.
14. Weeping is as much a disease entity as any purulent discharge.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. He regarded the north of the country as a separate cultural entity.
16. These countries can no longer be viewed as a single entity .
17. The unit has become part of a larger department and no longer exists as a separate entity.
18. Good design brings a house and garden together as a single entity .
19. The two companies will combine to form a new entity.
20. The state is not a unified and internally coherent entity.
21. Whereas relationships express the association between two entities, relations are a tabular representation of an entity, complete with attributes.
22. Anticommunism and the constitutional order provided the principal sources of political cohesion in the new political entity.
23. Police arrested Fotinos on suspicion of grand theft, possession of stolen property and embezzlement from a public entity, Beijen said.
24. The danger in viewing the organisation as a purposeful entity is that one ends up with a highly abstract and artificial analysis.
25. Each was thus able to become a robust and self-aware entity, ready to defend its territory and its independence.
26. It suffices that customers are expected to act in a way that will provide economic benefits to the entity.
27. The self came to be seen more as process itself than as an entity that processes.
28. Historically, the most compelling idea concerning meaning has been that meaning is some sort of entity or thing.
29. In this approach, as with hierarchies but unlike the relational model, there are explicit links between related entity occurrences.
30. The bad senses cluster around the notion of deliberately causing harm to another being or entity.
More similar words: identity, quantity, in quantity, entitle, sentiment, mention, parenting, entirely, identify, incentive, enticing, attention, scientist, invention, identical, twentieth, continent, convention, essentially, scientific, potentially, prevention, influential, residential, not to mention, conventional, presidential, intervention, unrelentingly, pay attention to.