Random good picture Not show
(1) He has an efficient business setup.
(2) Dolphins are incredibly graceful and efficient swimmers.
(3) With today's more efficient contraception women can plan their families and careers.
(4) We must make the most efficient use of the available financial resources.
(5) Even with efficient budgeting, most students are unable to live on ￡4,000 per year.
(6) Service was outstandingly friendly and efficient, falling down on only one detail.
(7) The procedure is not fully efficient: improvements could be made.
(8) The new machine is more efficient than the old one.
(9) He was efficient at his job and well-thought-of by everyone.
(10) Nowadays even efficient, lean(sentencedict.com/efficient.html), well-run industries are failing.
(11) The receptionist was briskly efficient.
(12) An efficient irrigation system channels water to the crops.
(13) She was efficient and reliable.
(14) We offer a fast, friendly and efficient service.
(15) I've left the department in Bill's very efficient hands.
(16) We already have a perfectly efficient system—why change it?
(17) Your problem lies in lacking efficient methods.
(18) The current structure does not facilitate efficient work flow.
(19) Modern-day engines are so much more efficient.
(20) Their overriding concern is with efficient crime control.
(21) Cars are becoming so aerodynamically efficient.
(22) Production must become more efficient.
(23) She comes over as a very efficient businesswoman.
(24) She strikes me as a very efficient person.
(25) A quietly efficient manservant brought them coffee and brandy.
(26) Computers are very efficient at manipulating information.
(27) The service at the hotel is efficient and unobtrusive.
(28) Bicycles are a cheap and efficient form of transport.
(29) A troubleshooter is being appointed to make the prison service more efficient.
(30) The city's transport system is one of the most efficient in Europe.
More similar words: efficiency, sufficient, scientific, efficacy, official, officially, officious, ancient, scientist, office, officer, science, head office, difficult, deficit, artificial, diffident, client, lenient, patient, nutrient, enticing, transient, recipient, ingredient, orientation, identification, entertainment, sentiment, effort.