Random good picture Not show
(1) With today's more efficient contraception women can plan their families and careers.
(2) He has an efficient business setup.
(3) We must make the most efficient use of the available financial resources.
(4) Even with efficient budgeting, most students are unable to live on ￡4,000 per year.
(5) Service was outstandingly friendly and efficient, falling down on only one detail.
(6) The procedure is not fully efficient: improvements could be made.
(7) Dolphins are incredibly graceful and efficient swimmers.
(8) The new machine is more efficient than the old one.
(9) He was efficient at his job and well-thought-of by everyone.
(10) Gas is a very efficient fuel. And what's more(sentencedict.com/efficient.html), it's clean.
(11) This is currently the most efficient way to transmit certain types of data like electronic mail.
(12) The creation of an efficient and sustainable transport system is critical to the long-term future of London.
(13) Nowadays even efficient, lean, well-run industries are failing.
(14) These people are very efficient, very organized and excellent time managers.
(15) For efficient fuel consumption a speed of 60 mph is about the optimum.
(16) She looks efficient and as cool as a cucumber .
(17) Their equipment was not as efficient at finding gold as today's machinery.
(18) An efficient irrigation system channels water to the crops.
(19) She was efficient and reliable.
(20) We offer a fast, friendly and efficient service.
(21) A troubleshooter is being appointed to make the prison service more efficient.
(22) The city's transport system is one of the most efficient in Europe.
(23) The heating system has recently been modified to make it more efficient.
(24) The company has made a valiant effort/attempt in the last two years to make itself more efficient.
(25) Taking risks is the only way employees can provide effective and efficient customer service.
(26) Alone of the great apes, the gorilla is not very efficient at using tools.
(27) We need to get an assistant who's capable and efficient.
(28) They had welded a bunch of untrained recruits into an efficient fighting force.
(29) Recent medical discoveries are already pointing the way to more efficient vaccines.
(30) We'll have to be ruthless if we want to make this company more efficient.
More similar words: efficiency, sufficient, scientific, efficacy, official, officially, officious, ancient, scientist, office, officer, science, head office, difficult, deficit, artificial, diffident, client, lenient, patient, nutrient, enticing, transient, recipient, ingredient, orientation, identification, entertainment, sentiment, effort.