Synonym: activate, energize, invigorate, motivate, move, rouse, spur, stir. Antonym: deaden. Similar words: stimulus, regulate, insulated, calculate, speculate, manipulate, articulate, estimate. Meaning: ['stɪmjəleɪt /-jʊl-] v. 1. act as a stimulant 2. cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner 3. stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of 4. cause to be alert and energetic 5. cause to occur rapidly 6. stir feelings in 7. provide the needed stimulus for.
Random good picture Not show
1. America's priority is rightly to stimulate its economy.
2. They had to reflate with a view to stimulate their domestic economy.
3. The article can be used to stimulate discussion among students.
4. She questioned whether it was feasible to stimulate investment in these regions.
5. Teachers are trained to stimulate the child's cognitive processes.
6. The drugs stimulate the damaged tissue into repairing itself.
7. They counted on foreign investment to stimulate their economy.
8. Parents should give children books that stimulate them.
9. An inspiring teacher can stimulate students to succeed.
10. She is taking a drug to stimulate ovulation.
11. These proteins stimulate the production of blood cells.
12. These businesses stimulate the creation of local jobs.
13. This legislation is designed to stimulate the faltering economy.
14. The film was intended to stimulate and amuse.
15. Standing on your head is supposed to stimulate hair growth.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The women were given fertility drugs to stimulate the ovaries.
17. Stimulate the site of greatest pain with a small negative current.
18. It will only be possible to stimulate business activity with an injection of public funds.
19. But he does want to stimulate constructive forward thinking.
20. Third, customer-driven systems stimulate more innovation.
21. Indeed that smell did stimulate the gastric juices.
22. Does your spouse still stimulate and enthuse you?
23. Group brainstorming appears to inhibit creativity, not stimulate it.
24. The tax breaks will stimulate economic activity.
25. It is used to stimulate the white blood cells.
26. The Board is trying to stimulate the moribund economy.
27. The exhibitors at the trade fair passed out free samples to stimulate interest.
28. The government plans to cut taxes in order to stimulate the economy.
29. The family is shaping excellent personality life textbook, is to stimulate the spirit of power source, is the emotional rain nourishes the soul.
30. The industry faced a serious challenge in trying to stimulate consumption.
More similar words: stimulus, regulate, insulated, calculate, speculate, manipulate, articulate, estimate, estimated, formula, simultaneously, regulator, population, regulation, regulatory, calculation, speculation, by this time, testimony, late, optimistic, plate, later, lately, relate, isolate, violate, related, intimate, ultimate.