Random good picture Not show
1. The company manufactures a range of innovative light-weight cycles.
2. Japanese companies have been pumping out plenty of innovative products.
3. She was an imaginative and innovative manager.
4. There will be a prize for the most innovative design.
5. He was one of the most creative and innovative engineers of his generation.
6. Each is dusting off schemes for supporting innovative industry.
7. One can be most innovative here.
8. Being innovative can damage your career.
9. Wonderful stuff, and very innovative for its time.
10. Some innovative schemes have been proposed.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Mission-driven organizations are more innovative than rule-driven organizations.
12. Machine knitting can convert innovative ideas into wearable artwork.
13. Innovative companies generously reward people who come up with bright ideas.
14. Stirling has already established an undoubted reputation for innovative teaching and offers its students an excellent learning environment.
15. Automakers also are demanding high-quality and innovative products and shorter design and delivery times, industry experts said.
16. The city has introduced an innovative system of traffic control.
17. Both films employ innovative computer-generated graphics that required staggering outlays in hardware.
18. For all his systematic innovative accomplishments, Edison worked only in the electrical field.
19. Graduates are active both in creating innovative opportunities to enhance further agricultural efficiency and in applying scientific findings to production practice.
20. The authority has gained a reputation for innovative housing schemes.
21. An innovative renewal programme gave the urban poor legal protection, provided basic amenities and encouraged self-help work.
22. The innovative approach cost only a small amount more, with no increase in price to the customer.
23. This is despite considerable efforts to create innovative ways of developing teacher training in the post-independence period.
24. Buying groups, marketing schemes and innovative ways of pooling farm resources are all developing.
25. For assistance, they turned to one of the city's most innovative museums.
26. The establishment of our GRE computer data has enabled us to come up with innovative tactics for doing well on the GRE.
27. Such are the mysteries and such is the music which made Detroit techno the most innovative musical event of the last decade.
28. All school systems are going to have to make similar innovative arrangements if school-to-work programs are to have a future.
29. Indeed the Faculty encourages interdisciplinary activity and recognises that much innovative work has derived from the intellectual stimulus of multidisciplinary study.
30. Brand of the Year was awarded for our long term policy of providing modern stores and innovative products while retaining traditional values.
More similar words: innovation, conservative, native, relative, narrative, cooperative, initiative, relatively, alternative, legislative, administrative, representative, in no way, in no time, motivate, observation, reservation, active, motive, conservation, actively, incentive, detective, cognitive, objective, supportive, deceptive, sensitive, executive, distinctive.