Random good picture Not show
1. She peered at the tag to read the price.
2. Tag the bottles now or we'll forget which is which.
3. A tag was attached to each article.
4. I let him tag along because he had not been too well recently.
5. The baby had a plastic name tag on its ankle.
6. Despite a price tag of ￡100 000, the car was sold in two days.
7. Do you mind if I tag along with you tonight?
8. She seems quite happy to tag along with them.
9. It's difficult to put a price tag on such a project .
10. This designer suit carries a price tag of ￡2 000.
11. His speed earned him the tag of 'the runner'.
12. In Britain, jazz is losing its elitist tag and gaining a much broader audience.
13. He decided to tag on an extra paragraph at the end summarizing what he'd said.
14. Don't forget to tag your suitcases with your name and address.
15. Tag on a couple of paragraphs about recent events.
16. Tag the bottles now!
17. He planned to tag old articles together to make a book.
18. Ballpark estimates indicate a price tag of $90 million a month.
19. You should tag a moral to the story.
20. The price tag says $100 and you charged me for $120; how do you explain the discrepancy?
21. The 'lucky' tag stuck for years.
22. There is a £2 million price tag on the team's star player.
23. One may tag this book traditional.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. They are finally ready to drop the tag 'the new Beatles'.
25. He pinned the name tag on his jacket.
26. The price - tag on the new fighter plane was too high for the government.
27. How much is it? - I can't find the price tag.
28. I've no idea how much the clothes cost because there was nothing so vulgar as a price tag in evidence.
29. The president made several jokes in an attempt to shake off his "humourless" tag.
30. I got a shock when I looked at the price tag.