Similar words: efficient, sufficient, efficacy, official, science, officially, officious, scientific. Meaning: [ɪ'fɪʃənsɪ] n. 1. the ratio of the output to the input of any system 2. skillfulness in avoiding wasted time and effort.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Fairness, rather than efficiency, is the guiding principle.
(2) Streamlining cars increases their fuel efficiency.
(3) Friction lowers the efficiency of a machine.
(4) Efficiency comes from diligence. In shortage in the play ground transportation into Si, was destroyed by the idler.
(5) Her efficiency and intelligence are beyond question.
(6) He's a stickler for detail/accuracy/efficiency.
(7) I've already arranged everything. How's that for efficiency?
(8) He ran the company with ruthless efficiency.
(9) The staff bristle with efficiency.
(10) We must continue to strive for greater efficiency.
(11) The production efficiency is lamed by the old machines.
(12) We were most impressed with your efficiency.
(13) It was achieved with minimum fuss and maximum efficiency.
(14) The two companies consolidated for greater efficiency.
(15) Some of Martha's efficiency has rubbed off on you.
(16) Sweden has shown the way forward on energy efficiency.
(17) Lack of planning is sapping the company's efficiency.
(18) We were most impressed with/by your efficiency.
(19) She arranged everything with her customary efficiency.
(20) They have achieved higher levels of efficiency.
(21) He carries out his duties with efficiency and dispatch.
(22) The engine is tuned to peak efficiency.
(23) Our efforts should be directed towards greater efficiency.
(24) The uprising was put down with ruthless efficiency.
(25) The application of new scientific discoveries to industrial production methods usually increases efficiency.
(26) Such action can be justified on the grounds of greater efficiency.
(27) New timekeeping procedures had been introduced as part of an efficiency drive.
(28) Our efforts need to be further coordinated for higher efficiency.
(29) To interest my heart and soul in my work[sentence dictionary], and aspire to the highest efficiency in the achievement of results. To be patiently receptive of just criticism and profit from its teaching.
(30) Such considerations are secondary to our main aim of improving efficiency.
More similar words: efficient, sufficient, efficacy, official, science, officially, officious, scientific, office, agency, officer, ancient, tendency, frequency, currency, scientist, emergency, head office, difficult, presidency, deficit, artificial, experience, experienced, convenience, effort, effect, facies, society, species.