Synonym: man of science. Similar words: scientific, science, ancient, efficient, sufficient, efficiency, sentiment, artistic. Meaning: ['saɪəntɪst] n. a person with advanced knowledge of one or more sciences.
Random good picture Not show
1. Her mother was a brilliant scientist.
2. As a scientist,he disbelieves in Jesus.
3. Einstein was a great scientist.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The scientist deserves recognition for his talent.
5. Her late husband was an outstanding scientist.
6. She's the offspring of a scientist and a musician.
7. A scientist must be precise in making tests.
8. A scientist must produce evidence in support of a theory.
9. Madame Curie was the only famous woman scientist in the world.
10. She had an image of a mad scientist working in his laboratory.
11. The scientist used vivid examples in illustration of his theory.
12. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make a rock record.
13. The scientist analyzed the milk and found it contained too much water.
14. The scientist defected to another country.
15. Her principal objective was international fame as a scientist.
16. He has achieved recognition and respect as a scientist.
17. The scientist elucidated his theory by three simple demonstrations.
18. As a scientist, I do not deal in speculation.
19. The scientist thirsts after an achievement.
20. He fawns on being a scientist.
21. He approached the question as a scientist.
22. The scientist was faced with many unknown factors.
23. a scientist trained in radiological technology.
24. Perseverance is a quality that behoves in a scientist.
25. 'You, a scientist!' he scoffed.
26. He is a writer first and a scientist second.
27. A scientist is usually a methodical person.
28. We are expecting the arrival of an eminent scientist.
29. Seek for an experienced scientist to fill the post.
30. A monument was erected to the memory of that great scientist.
More similar words: scientific, science, ancient, efficient, sufficient, efficiency, sentiment, artistic, antiseptic, that is to say, statistics, statistical, client, lenient, patient, nutrient, chastisement, recipient, transient, ingredient, advertisement, entity, orientation, mention, entitle, identify, entirely, enticing, identity, parenting.