Random good picture Not show
1. All large ships now have a wireless installation.
2. Do you have an installation diagram?
3. The ship docked in Portsmouth for installation of new equipment.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Installation of the new system will take several days.
5. The whole computer installation was nearly new.
6. The installation of the new archbishop will take place in January.
7. The IT department will assist you with installation and setup.
8. Please restart your computer to complete installation.
9. Do you have to pay extra for installation?
10. Hundreds of lives could be saved if the installation of alarms was more widespread.
11. The installation is due to be completed this month.
12. Do check before installation as too dry an atmosphere may affect furniture adversely.
13. In another single-room installation, 15 photographs by Diane Arbus explore the psychology of popular culture.
14. Installation is claimed to be a simple d-i-y job, and full instructions are supplied.
15. There was no inevitability about the installation of the National Socialists in power.
16. This is Pabulum's second installation in the broadcasting marketplace.
17. Sparta begins the installation of a new conveyor system designed to streamline work flow.
18. It would cost $300 million to decommission the nuclear installation.
19. He sent a letter inviting Naomi to attend his installation as chief of his tribe.
20. This will allow refitted wagons to be marshalled in mixed train configurations pending the completion of installation work.
21. But the high capital cost problem that prevented the installation of the relay towers has turned into an operating cost problem.
22. Crime statistics, pedestrian activity and public perceptions of security will all be monitored before and after scheme installation.
23. It incorporates all the Solaris Workgroup technologies plus advanced system administration, commercial-grade input-output and enterprise-wide installation.
24. What they will see is light in the form of an installation by that past master of lux deluxe, Dan Flavin.
25. Another factor here has been the slow but invaluable installation of Traffic Collision Avoidance System radar in commercial airliners.
26. It is therefore important to have all of this information to hand before beginning the installation procedure.
27. You should expect to pay from about ￡750 for a good water bed, including installation and filling.
28. Once the system is fully operational, then one may consider moving to an in-house installation if the economies are worthwhile.
29. Today, as the massive clear-up operation got under way traders called for extra security measures including the installation of cameras.
30. A person who erects or installs such plant must ensure that the installation is not unsafe or a risk to health.
More similar words: install, institution, instruction, instructional, institutional, collaboration, relation, isolation, inflation, violation, regulation, population, revelation, calculation, correlation, legislation, translation, speculation, demonstration, relationship, in relation to, instant, instance, instantly, for instance, inspection, nation, construction, constitution, constitutional.