Random good picture Not show
1. A comfortable working environment will increase productivity.
2. We need to increase productivity.
3. The strike took a heavy toll in lost productivity.
4. New machinery has enhanced the company's productivity and competitiveness.
5. The average yearly increment in labour productivity in industry was 4.5 per cent.
6. The size of the crop depends on the productivity of the soil.
7. They have created an environment in which productivity should flourish.
8. One of the payoffs was an increase in productivity.
9. A highly-trained workforce equals high productivity.
10. The company has made notable gains in productivity.
11. The payback for reorganization should be increased productivity.
12. Wage rates depend on levels of productivity.
13. A ten-minute power nap can boost your productivity.
14. Farmers are introducing in novations which increase the productivity.
15. The result has been a giant leap in productivity.
16. The third-quarter results reflect continued improvements in productivity.
17. The workers try to put up productivity.
18. Acid precipitation may cause a reduction in forest productivity.
19. Better workplace design can bring real gains in productivity.
20. Our main aim/objective is to improve the company's productivity.
21. Computers have greatly increased productivity in business offices.
22. The management are looking for ways of improving productivity.
23. Improved productivity justifies an increase in wages.
24. The productivity improvements have shrunk our costs by 25%.
25. Is there a linear relationship between salaries and productivity?
26. Rigid job descriptions can serve to limit productivity.
27. In the future(Sentencedict.com),[http://sentencedict.com] pay increases will be related to productivity.
28. Is there a one-to-one relationship between pay levels and productivity?
29. The increase in pay costs was more than offset by higher productivity.
30. High morale among staff was found to correlate positively with productivity.
More similar words: productive, production, product, introduction, activity, produce, producer, sensitivity, introduce, reduction, activist, protective, conduct, levity, gravity, auction, active, destruction, instruction, actively, constructing, construction, objective, detective, instructional, attractive, perspective, distinctive, collective, effectively.