Random good picture Not show
1. The estate is holding an auction to raise money.
2. They're holding an auction of jewellery on Thursday.
3. The house is up for auction/will be sold by auction.
4. He purchased this stamp at an auction.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. He put his possessions up for auction.
6. At yesterday's auction an old coin sold for many times more than its face value of 20 pence.
7. The house was sold at auction.
8. We bought these items at an auction.
9. Many of the cars you will see at auction are repossessions.
10. We met our old neighbours at an auction last Saturday.
11. A classic Rolls Royce fetched ￡25 000 at auction.
12. The picture should fetch 2000 at auction.
13. A Picasso is up for auction .
14. The sale is a big coup for the auction house.
15. The paintings realized $2 million at auction.
16. The auction was held in Paris with an Internet link to New York.
17. Nostalgia buffs gathered for the auction of wartime memorabilia.
18. Watch this space for notice of our next auction.
19. The house was sold at auction for half a million pounds.
20. My father will be conducting the auction tomorrow.
21. The hospital is an unlikely setting for an art auction.
22. Some of the paintings should fetch a tidy sum at today's auction.
23. She got caught up in the excitement and drama of the auction.
24. We didn't take possession of the car until a few days after the auction.
25. This week 14 of his paintings were put up for auction.
26. They bought a new minibus with the proceeds from the auction.
27. You can be carried along by the atmosphere of an auction and spend more than you planned.
28. They take drug dealers' boats(sentencedict.com), cars and houses and auction them off after the crooks are convicted.
29. The conditions of sale were posted up around the auction room.
30. The house and its contents are being put up for auction.
More similar words: reduction, production, destruction, instruction, introduction, construction, instructional, action, section, fiction, sanction, fraction, election, function, reaction, selection, objection, infection, attraction, collection, projection, protection, connection, functional, prediction, inspection, take action, reflection, and function, conviction.