Random good picture Not show
1. The estate is holding an auction to raise money.
2. They're holding an auction of jewellery on Thursday.
3. He purchased this stamp at an auction.
4. He put his possessions up for auction.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The house was sold at auction.
6. We bought these items at an auction.
7. The house is up for auction/will be sold by auction.
8. At yesterday's auction an old coin sold for many times more than its face value of 20 pence.
9. A classic Rolls Royce fetched ￡25 000 at auction.
10. The picture should fetch 2000 at auction.
11. A Picasso is up for auction .
12. The paintings realized $2 million at auction.
13. Nostalgia buffs gathered for the auction of wartime memorabilia.
14. Watch this space for notice of our next auction.
15. My father will be conducting the auction tomorrow.
16. The paintings will come up for auction next month.
17. The house is up for auction .
18. It was Robert Lee who negotiated the auction.
19. The house is up for auction/sale.
20. The horse will be put up for public auction.
21. Many of the cars you will see at auction are repossessions.
22. We met our old neighbours at an auction last Saturday.
23. The sale is a big coup for the auction house.
24. The hospital is an unlikely setting for an art auction.
25. Some of the paintings should fetch a tidy sum at today's auction.
26. She got caught up in the excitement and drama of the auction.
27. We didn't take possession of the car until a few days after the auction.
28. This week 14 of his paintings were put up for auction.
29. They bought a new minibus with the proceeds from the auction.
30. You can be carried along by the atmosphere of an auction and spend more than you planned.
More similar words: reduction, production, destruction, instruction, introduction, construction, instructional, action, section, fiction, sanction, fraction, election, function, reaction, selection, objection, infection, attraction, collection, projection, protection, connection, functional, prediction, inspection, take action, reflection, and function, conviction.